Ratings Medicated fisherman has received

1. Larry M rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Price of gas in your area..

I was thinking of investing in a siphon. I have some wealthy liberal neighbors that flew the Biden flag last fall. They shouldn't mind...

Mar 19, 2021
  2. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Forget Vaccine, Get Lysine.

Wow. An arrogant reply from someone who sites beeradvocate. In my whole, extensive drinking career have never drank a beer based on...

Mar 19, 2021
  3. mcfish rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Small baits = big fish.

To each their own. I dabbled in this technique 15 years ago. After a few years I somehow found myself getting back to spinning reels for...

Mar 15, 2021
  4. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Small baits = big fish.

To each their own. I dabbled in this technique 15 years ago. After a few years I somehow found myself getting back to spinning reels for...

Mar 15, 2021
  5. tjthegreat1 rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Eating spotties.

I've eaten spotties a few times. Not great but not horrible. I am not a fan of killing a 14", but if it was 12" again, I might harvest a...

Mar 14, 2021
  6. B8DHOOK rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Eating spotties.

I've eaten spotties a few times. Not great but not horrible. I am not a fan of killing a 14", but if it was 12" again, I might harvest a...

Mar 14, 2021
  7. Big Money Jonah rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Eating spotties.

Mar 14, 2021
  8. MrMajors rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Eating spotties.

Mar 13, 2021
  9. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Eating spotties.

Mar 13, 2021
  10. mcfish rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread If you can't stand California, will you actually leave?.

I am planning on heading to FL in 10 - 15 years. Mainly for the fishing. Who knows what the politics of CA or FL will be by then....

Mar 12, 2021
  11. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread If you can't stand California, will you actually leave?.

I am planning on heading to FL in 10 - 15 years. Mainly for the fishing. Who knows what the politics of CA or FL will be by then....

Mar 12, 2021
  12. landman10 rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread If you can't stand California, will you actually leave?.

Mar 12, 2021
  13. swings are free rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread If you can't stand California, will you actually leave?.

Mar 12, 2021
  14. landman10 rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread A Message From One Prominent Dissident.

That is accurate description of the failed Air America. You can only take so much of Janeane Garofalos lecturing.

Mar 12, 2021
  15. landman10 rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread A Message From One Prominent Dissident.

Simple, talk radio is successful because it is an alternative to MSM. If conservatives controlled the MSM narrative, liberal talk radio...

Mar 12, 2021
  16. landman10 rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread A Message From One Prominent Dissident.

It's not just a conservative thinking problem. If you think so you are a bigger part of the problem then you realize.

Mar 12, 2021
  17. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread A Message From One Prominent Dissident.

Simple, talk radio is successful because it is an alternative to MSM. If conservatives controlled the MSM narrative, liberal talk radio...

Mar 11, 2021
  18. Swgityswag rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Coyote hunting?.

I go all over. The highline canal is a good place to checkout. A lot of open desert to the north and east of the highline. You can drive...

Mar 10, 2021
  19. Swgityswag rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Coyote hunting?.

Lots of eurasians and pigeons to be had out in the valley if you get tired of coyotes. The eurasians are pretty tasty. Plus big...

Mar 9, 2021
  20. Swgityswag rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Coyote hunting?.

There are a few ponds and creeks that you can jump shoot ducks in CNF. Not worth a serious hunt but we used to do it for kicks. The...

Mar 9, 2021