Ratings Medicated fisherman has received

1. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Coyote hunting?.

There are a few ponds and creeks that you can jump shoot ducks in CNF. Not worth a serious hunt but we used to do it for kicks. The...

Mar 9, 2021
  2. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Coyote hunting?.

Lot's of coyotes out at the Sea. Decoys would probably bring them in. I have never targeted them down there but we see them while...

Mar 9, 2021
  3. Swgityswag rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Coyote hunting?.

Lot's of coyotes out at the Sea. Decoys would probably bring them in. I have never targeted them down there but we see them while...

Mar 9, 2021
  4. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread If You Are Skeptical About Sea-Level Rise....

I have never met a AGW follower that is willing to go to war with China. If the world is doomed in 12 years if we don't stop CO2...

Mar 3, 2021
  5. Creek rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread If You Are Skeptical About Sea-Level Rise....

I have never met a AGW follower that is willing to go to war with China. If the world is doomed in 12 years if we don't stop CO2...

Mar 2, 2021
  6. Nucklehead97 rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Taking a first timer fishing.

Sometimes you just get crappy bait. Could have not cured long enough and still stressed from being caught and transported. As long as...

Mar 1, 2021
  7. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Taking a first timer fishing.

Sometimes you just get crappy bait. Could have not cured long enough and still stressed from being caught and transported. As long as...

Mar 1, 2021
  8. mcfish rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Sea Sickness.

I guess those of us who don't get sea sick are lucky. The rougher the more fun I am having. Nothing better then albacore fishing and...

Feb 28, 2021
  9. A-Train rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Sea Sickness.

I have seen people try and demand it. One time a tourist paid a private boat $200 to stop fishing and take him and his sick wife to shore.

Feb 27, 2021
  10. Queue rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread 2/19-Miramar is not Murray.

Bass fishing defiantly changed. The catch and release fishing and lack of trout stocks both have impacted the quality of bass. Catch and...

Feb 26, 2021
  11. Creek rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread If You Are Skeptical About Sea-Level Rise....

The problem is group think within the sciences. At one time modt all the greatest scientific minds the world had thought the earth was...

Feb 26, 2021
  12. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread If You Are Skeptical About Sea-Level Rise....

The problem is group think within the sciences. At one time modt all the greatest scientific minds the world had thought the earth was...

Feb 26, 2021
  13. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Coyote hunting?.

Trust me coyotes kill lots of turkey. Also they do hunt during the day, especially in areas with not many people. They also pillage...

Feb 25, 2021
  14. Creek rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread If You Are Skeptical About Sea-Level Rise....

Democracy is over rated. Our founding fathers knew this so they gave us a republic that protected certain rights from the will of the...

Feb 24, 2021
  15. swings are free rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread If You Are Skeptical About Sea-Level Rise....

Democracy is over rated. Our founding fathers knew this so they gave us a republic that protected certain rights from the will of the...

Feb 23, 2021
  16. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread If You Are Skeptical About Sea-Level Rise....

Feb 23, 2021
  17. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread If You Are Skeptical About Sea-Level Rise....

Feb 23, 2021
  18. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Coyote hunting?.

I shoot coyotes in my turkey spots during the off season. It helps with the pressure on the flocks. I have had good areas wiped out by...

Feb 22, 2021
  19. VinnyBass rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Live Bait Bass Fishing Poll.

Crawdads in the winter to early spring then shiners from late spring through fall. Lake doesn't matter.

Feb 21, 2021
  20. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Lake morena 2-7-21.

Nice bass. No where near 7-10 but good fish anyway.

Feb 20, 2021