Ratings Medicated fisherman has received

1. STiCKY rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Good times at the favorite hole.

How can it be better then it is now. I fished MB last week and had the best SBB fishing I've ever had. I got bit on every cast. Most...

Aug 27, 2014
  2. wbarton.92 rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Good times at the favorite hole.

Those rock fish are a lot slower growers then spotted bay bass.

Aug 25, 2014
  3. bassgalrascal rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Where did you catch your personal best bass?.

Late spring on deep structure or a day when they are stocking trout at any local lake.

Aug 21, 2014
  4. Brando rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Good times at the favorite hole.

What research shows a decline in the spotted bay bass population in Mission bay or San diego bay? The only research referenced had...

Aug 20, 2014
  5. Kellen rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Where did you catch your personal best bass?.

Loveland August 1999: On a white crank bait a 1=9.8 2=over 8 8 over 6 a bunch over 5. I showed up at the spot at day break and there...

Aug 20, 2014
  6. wbarton.92 rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Good times at the favorite hole.

Good Job. A 14" spottie is huge and most fisherman don't keep them any how. Some people think everyone should do as they do. If your not...

Aug 20, 2014