Ratings Medicated fisherman has received

1. landman10 rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Is Live Bait for Bass Cheating?.

Properly fishing a crawdad takes as much skill as fishing drop shot or a senko. You can only fish crawdads for a short period of the...

Feb 24, 2022
  2. Pond_prowler_619 rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Is Live Bait for Bass Cheating?.

Properly fishing a crawdad takes as much skill as fishing drop shot or a senko. You can only fish crawdads for a short period of the...

Feb 17, 2022
  3. Pond_prowler_619 rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Donating Christmas to put in lakes?.

River fish prefer shopping carts.

Dec 29, 2021
  4. Agiambre rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Coyote hunting?.

I shoot coyotes in my turkey spots during the off season. It helps with the pressure on the flocks. I have had good areas wiped out by...

Aug 2, 2021
  5. Bassnbeans rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

Where are the stats supporting your claim that covid killed those that didn't wear masks at a higger rate then those that did? Or course...

Jul 6, 2021
  6. swings are free rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

Sounds like you guys are being willfully ignorant.

Jul 2, 2021
  7. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

Sounds like you guys are being willfully ignorant.

Jul 2, 2021
  8. bassgalrascal rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

The threats of burning and looting had zero weight in the courts refusal to hear the cases? Non of the evidence has made it into the...

Jul 1, 2021
  9. Creek rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

The threats of burning and looting had zero weight in the courts refusal to hear the cases? Non of the evidence has made it into the...

Jul 1, 2021
  10. doccod rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

Jul 1, 2021
  11. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

Jul 1, 2021
  12. Fins in the Bin rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

Where are the stats supporting your claim that covid killed those that didn't wear masks at a higger rate then those that did? Or course...

Jun 29, 2021
  13. swings are free rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

Jun 29, 2021
  14. Creek rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

Who cares?

Jun 28, 2021
  15. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

Jun 26, 2021
  16. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Shades of Bubba?.

His reply to creek wasn't an example of being an A-hole to someone that didn't deserve it? You use it to distract from an argument or...

Jun 12, 2021
  17. Ken roe rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Covered all SD lakes.

I think I have fished most if not all of the SDC (open to the public) lakes. I can't think of one I haven't. Upper Otay I only tubed...

Jun 8, 2021
  18. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Covered all SD lakes.

I think I have fished most if not all of the SDC (open to the public) lakes. I can't think of one I haven't. Upper Otay I only tubed...

Jun 8, 2021
  19. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Change The Page.

From what I remembered he moved to Texas. He just moved on. Probably has a full time career now and doesn't take time to work on a...

Jun 6, 2021
  20. AzImport rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Change The Page.

From what I remembered he moved to Texas. He just moved on. Probably has a full time career now and doesn't take time to work on a...

Jun 6, 2021