Ratings Medicated fisherman has received

1. aquaholic rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread The Great Debate.

Really? Saltwater bass is just a matter of finding structure that has a good current. Freshwater the bass fishing is a challenge...

Feb 13, 2015
  2. fisheromen rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread The Great Debate.

Both fresh and salt have their challenges. Anyone who thinks they can go out when ever and catch yellowtail at will is full of it, just...

Feb 13, 2015
  3. STiCKY rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread The Great Debate.

Both fresh and salt have their challenges. Anyone who thinks they can go out when ever and catch yellowtail at will is full of it, just...

Feb 13, 2015
  4. Chris k rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread TROUT OR BASS?.

I love to chase trout in the Sierras. I like catching the stockers to eat. They actually taste better then the ones down here. I catch...

Jan 29, 2015
  5. STiCKY rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread New to CA fishing...what can you keep this winter?.

I have fun targeting and catching big bass. I'm sorry you don't. If I am not enjoying myself I might as well have gone to work or mowed...

Jan 16, 2015
  6. Paulito rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread New to CA fishing...what can you keep this winter?.

I have fun targeting and catching big bass. I'm sorry you don't. If I am not enjoying myself I might as well have gone to work or mowed...

Jan 16, 2015
  7. STiCKY rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread New to CA fishing...what can you keep this winter?.

You don't owe me an explanation. I do respect you as a calico fisherman. I know you would not ever intentionality harm a calico. I was...

Jan 10, 2015
  8. swings are free rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Good Free Places to Fish Currently.

You can not bike into Ramona, it is illegal. Trust me I would if I could. That said the hike is not bad until the last part. San...

Jan 6, 2015
  9. FishingFanatic7 rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Big game in the bay.

I don't mean to bring up an old post. You just have to be careful when it comes to relying on an officers view of the law. I would...

Dec 30, 2014
  10. oneredman rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Cuyumaca?.

I like Cuyamaca. It is probably one of my favorite places to fish. That said you should always plan on wind. If wind ruins your days...

Dec 16, 2014