Ratings Medicated fisherman has received

1. bassgalrascal rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Change The Page.

From what I remembered he moved to Texas. He just moved on. Probably has a full time career now and doesn't take time to work on a...

Jun 6, 2021
  2. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Foxitus disease.

You mean when you post facts like this?[ATTACH]

May 27, 2021
  3. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Foxitus disease.

Alcohol and Your Kidneys

May 27, 2021
  4. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Foxitus disease.

Wow. What a pompous ***.

May 16, 2021
  5. plako rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Foxitus disease.

You are trying to claim some sort of intellectual superiority over me because of my grammer while you use a tool to correct yours. So...

May 13, 2021
  6. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Foxitus disease.

You are trying to claim some sort of intellectual superiority over me because of my grammer while you use a tool to correct yours. So...

May 13, 2021
  7. plako rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Foxitus disease.

Attack the source when you can't refute the facts. So when you were spewing the russian collution crap were you suffering from MSMitus...

May 10, 2021
  8. landman10 rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Foxitus disease.

Attack the source when you can't refute the facts. So when you were spewing the russian collution crap were you suffering from MSMitus...

May 9, 2021
  9. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Foxitus disease.

May 9, 2021
  10. plako rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

You can't be serious . It was a BLM riot. BLM is a leftwing organization. You don't even live in reality.

May 3, 2021
  11. plako rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

You know how to post links to propaganda. Not impressive. What did CBS and NPR say about the left wing insurrection that has been going...

May 3, 2021
  12. Creek rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

You can't be serious . It was a BLM riot. BLM is a leftwing organization. You don't even live in reality.

May 1, 2021
  13. Creek rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

I thought liberals were against police shooting unarmed citizen's or does that only apply to citizens of a certain color? See how that...

May 1, 2021
  14. Creek rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

You know how to post links to propaganda. Not impressive. What did CBS and NPR say about the left wing insurrection that has been going...

May 1, 2021
  15. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

May 1, 2021
  16. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

No the left prefers to attack private owned businesses and enrich themselves with shoes, liquor and TVs then burn what's left to the ground.

Apr 30, 2021
  17. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

Apr 30, 2021
  18. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

I thought liberals were against police shooting unarmed citizen's or does that only apply to citizens of a certain color? See how that...

Apr 30, 2021
  19. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

No the left prefers to attack private owned businesses and enrich themselves with shoes, liquor and TVs then burn what's left to the ground.

Apr 30, 2021
  20. swings are free rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

Apr 30, 2021