Ratings Medicated fisherman has received

1. bassgalrascal rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

I thought liberals were against police shooting unarmed citizen's or does that only apply to citizens of a certain color? See how that...

Apr 30, 2021
  2. bassgalrascal rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

No the left prefers to attack private owned businesses and enrich themselves with shoes, liquor and TVs then burn what's left to the ground.

Apr 30, 2021
  3. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

You know how to post links to propaganda. Not impressive. What did CBS and NPR say about the left wing insurrection that has been going...

Apr 30, 2021
  4. plako rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Chauvin guilty on all three counts..

WaPo center left? That's a good one.

Apr 26, 2021
  5. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

You are so full of it. Outliers my @$$. Alamaba 48% 2.8 California 20.1% 3.4 Colorado 34% 1.3 Connecticut 16.6% 2.7 Delaware 5.2% 4.2 I...

Apr 25, 2021
  6. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

So your point about Alaska was what? Alsaka also has a high rate of domestic violence. On top of that they are often isolated and don't...

Apr 25, 2021
  7. Creek rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

So your point about Alaska was what? Alsaka also has a high rate of domestic violence. On top of that they are often isolated and don't...

Apr 25, 2021
  8. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Chauvin guilty on all three counts..

WaPo center left? That's a good one.

Apr 24, 2021
  9. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

Yea but you're almost always wrong.

Apr 23, 2021
  10. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

No. I like actual facts rooted in truth. Not "facts" rooted in group think. An internet site should never be your source for truth. I...

Apr 22, 2021
  11. Creek rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

Fact checkers are nothing but a propaganda tool, meant to reinforce the lies the "Media" pushes. They work exceptionally well for those...

Apr 18, 2021
  12. afishnsea rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

I guess your news sources are to busy trying to start a race war to cover all the facts or maybe they are busy cooking up another...

Apr 17, 2021
  13. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

I guess your news sources are to busy trying to start a race war to cover all the facts or maybe they are busy cooking up another...

Apr 17, 2021
  14. afishnsea rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

Didn't he have a loaded gun at his feet. Maybe that is why he didn't want to open the door.

Apr 16, 2021
  15. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

Older but funny. It's Chris Rock so it's NSFW. https://youtu.be/lx12Rox91ww

Apr 16, 2021
  16. Creek rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

Didn't he have a loaded gun at his feet. Maybe that is why he didn't want to open the door.

Apr 15, 2021
  17. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

Apr 14, 2021
  18. afishnsea rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

These videos have one thing in common, the suspects resisted or failed to comply with an officers orders. You dictate how the stop is...

Apr 14, 2021
  19. Creek rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

These videos have one thing in common, the suspects resisted or failed to comply with an officers orders. You dictate how the stop is...

Apr 13, 2021
  20. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

Apr 13, 2021