Ratings Medicated fisherman has received

1. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread CDC Says Its Cool !.

So it sounds like those vaccines are kind of worthless.

Mar 10, 2021
  2. swings are free rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Coyote hunting?.

Lots of eurasians and pigeons to be had out in the valley if you get tired of coyotes. The eurasians are pretty tasty. Plus big...

Mar 10, 2021
  3. William Ritchie rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Coyote hunting?.

I go all over. The highline canal is a good place to checkout. A lot of open desert to the north and east of the highline. You can drive...

Mar 10, 2021
  4. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Coyote hunting?.

Lots of eurasians and pigeons to be had out in the valley if you get tired of coyotes. The eurasians are pretty tasty. Plus big...

Mar 9, 2021
  5. plako rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread If You Are Skeptical About Sea-Level Rise....

I have never met a AGW follower that is willing to go to war with China. If the world is doomed in 12 years if we don't stop CO2...

Mar 3, 2021
  6. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread If You Are Skeptical About Sea-Level Rise....

I have never met a AGW follower that is willing to go to war with China. If the world is doomed in 12 years if we don't stop CO2...

Mar 2, 2021
  7. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Sea Sickness.

I'm sure I'll pay for it sooner or later. 10-15 years from now I'll probably be lucky to make it down the pier.

Feb 28, 2021
  8. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Lake Jennings new prices.

Jennings best days are behind them. It had it's time when Hugh ran it. Even back around 2010 they had a good trout program going. My...

Feb 28, 2021
  9. jrkbait rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Lake Jennings new prices.

Jennings best days are behind them. It had it's time when Hugh ran it. Even back around 2010 they had a good trout program going. My...

Feb 28, 2021
  10. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread If You Are Skeptical About Sea-Level Rise....

The problem is group think within the sciences. At one time modt all the greatest scientific minds the world had thought the earth was...

Feb 26, 2021
  11. Roncador rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread 2/19-Miramar is not Murray.

Bass fishing defiantly changed. The catch and release fishing and lack of trout stocks both have impacted the quality of bass. Catch and...

Feb 26, 2021
  12. VinnyBass rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread 2/19-Miramar is not Murray.

Bass fishing defiantly changed. The catch and release fishing and lack of trout stocks both have impacted the quality of bass. Catch and...

Feb 26, 2021
  13. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread 2/19-Miramar is not Murray.

Feb 26, 2021
  14. Nick Arevalo rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Lake morena 2-7-21.

Nice bass. No where near 7-10 but good fish anyway.

Feb 25, 2021
  15. Swgityswag rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Coyote hunting?.

I shoot coyotes in my turkey spots during the off season. It helps with the pressure on the flocks. I have had good areas wiped out by...

Feb 22, 2021
  16. AzImport rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Coyote hunting?.

I shoot coyotes in my turkey spots during the off season. It helps with the pressure on the flocks. I have had good areas wiped out by...

Feb 22, 2021
  17. NibbleSquad rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Has anyone here got Covid?.

No one said it was a hoax. We said the media driven shutdowns over it was the hoax. You guys on the left were screaming we need to shut...

Feb 21, 2021
  18. Chriwilson rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread If You Are Skeptical About Sea-Level Rise....

I get annoyed by people like that. Even the most obvious observations are met with opposition no matter what. "The water is cold" is met...

Feb 21, 2021
  19. Fins in the Bin rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Has anyone here got Covid?.

No one said it was a hoax. We said the media driven shutdowns over it was the hoax. You guys on the left were screaming we need to shut...

Feb 21, 2021