Ratings Medicated fisherman has received

1. dilatedppls rated Medicated fisherman's post Disagree in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

Where are the stats supporting your claim that covid killed those that didn't wear masks at a higger rate then those that did? Or course...

Jul 2, 2021
  2. dilatedppls rated Medicated fisherman's post Disagree in the thread Foxitus disease.

Attack the source when you can't refute the facts. So when you were spewing the russian collution crap were you suffering from MSMitus...

May 13, 2021
  3. dilatedppls rated Medicated fisherman's post Disagree in the thread sexual addiction=massacre?!.

They already spun it. The media is still pushing the asian hate crime narrative despite the obvious. They needed a white face behind the...

Mar 24, 2021
  4. scisports rated Medicated fisherman's post Disagree in the thread Capitol was breached over an hour before Trump speech attendees could have even begun to arrive..

I am saying the whole point of this whole thing is the left blaming Trumps speech for something planned before the speech. Alot of...

Jan 14, 2021
  5. scisports rated Medicated fisherman's post Disagree in the thread Capitol was breached over an hour before Trump speech attendees could have even begun to arrive..

You didn't but plenty blaming Trump for this did. I think that was the point of the OP. The media is saying Trump worked a mob up and...

Jan 11, 2021
  6. scisports rated Medicated fisherman's post Disagree in the thread Capitol was breached over an hour before Trump speech attendees could have even begun to arrive..

"Murder Turtle" "What do we want Dead Cops When do we want them now" is Ok? Please. You guys are such freaking hypocrites. Morally and...

Jan 11, 2021
  7. Chriwilson rated Medicated fisherman's post Disagree in the thread Attorney Sidney Powell COINFIRMS Alleged Dominion Servers in Germany Were Confiscated.

Yes but Dominion and Smartmatic are the ones making the accusation. They have to prove that what Sydney Powell said wasn't true. The...

Dec 20, 2020
  8. F1$H rated Medicated fisherman's post Disagree in the thread State of Texas’s motion is denied by SCOTUS ....

I am glad now I hope the dems take the senate. I know the mess they will make when unchecked by a bias media. I also think they deserve...

Dec 14, 2020
  9. scisports rated Medicated fisherman's post Disagree in the thread State of Texas’s motion is denied by SCOTUS ....

I am glad now I hope the dems take the senate. I know the mess they will make when unchecked by a bias media. I also think they deserve...

Dec 12, 2020
  10. mikecheck1212 rated Medicated fisherman's post Disagree in the thread State of Texas’s motion is denied by SCOTUS ....

Dec 12, 2020
  11. SurfHooks rated Medicated fisherman's post Disagree in the thread Georgia Testimony on Voter Fraud Exposes Mountains of Illegal Votes and Fraud Caught on Video.

You really believe that those Russians hacked the election system? They ran a troll farm that posted cheesy anti Hillary AND anti Trump...

Dec 7, 2020
  12. scisports rated Medicated fisherman's post Disagree in the thread Too Afraid to bet?.

America

Nov 29, 2020
  13. scisports rated Medicated fisherman's post Disagree in the thread The Coverup of the Century.

Ok. What would you have done differently? What should Trump have done. If he had tried to issue nation wide mandates the resist clowns...

Nov 25, 2020
  14. scisports rated Medicated fisherman's post Disagree in the thread Stay at home orders.

No we don't need mother government to tell us when we have to be indoors during certain hours for a virus that doesn't care what time of...

Nov 21, 2020
  15. scisports rated Medicated fisherman's post Disagree in the thread Another Call For Disentegration of the "Union".

Right on about everything except Ole segregation Joe and Kamala not escaping the blame. They will, the deep state controls both the...

Nov 18, 2020
  16. dilatedppls rated Medicated fisherman's post Disagree in the thread Gotta love his creativity.

Just a useful idiot spewing propaganda. Seriously do you think anyone but other useful idiots buy anything you post or say when it comes...

Nov 15, 2020
  17. scisports rated Medicated fisherman's post Disagree in the thread Gotta love his creativity.

Just a useful idiot spewing propaganda. Seriously do you think anyone but other useful idiots buy anything you post or say when it comes...

Nov 14, 2020
  18. dilatedppls rated Medicated fisherman's post Disagree in the thread you should ask "Chi-na".

Why should he be embarrassed. He was pursuing business in China before he was in politics. It is just fuel for the low IQ Trump haters.

Oct 22, 2020
  19. SurfHooks rated Medicated fisherman's post Disagree in the thread Orange guy and his virus....

Give it up. Seriously you are pathetic.

Oct 4, 2020
  20. scisports rated Medicated fisherman's post Disagree in the thread Orange guy and his virus....

Give it up. Seriously you are pathetic.

Oct 3, 2020