Ratings Medicated fisherman has received

1. Swimjig rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Donating Christmas to put in lakes?.

River fish prefer shopping carts.

Dec 5, 2021
  2. Meezer_Man rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Donating Christmas to put in lakes?.

River fish prefer shopping carts.

Dec 4, 2021
  3. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

You mean like claiming we did medical experiments on the Tuskegee Airmen? That was a classic.

Jul 2, 2021
  4. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

Sounds like you guys are being willfully ignorant.

Jul 2, 2021
  5. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

The threats of burning and looting had zero weight in the courts refusal to hear the cases? Non of the evidence has made it into the...

Jun 30, 2021
  6. PierNightKing rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Foxitus disease.

Attack the source when you can't refute the facts. So when you were spewing the russian collution crap were you suffering from MSMitus...

Jun 26, 2021
  7. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

I am no longer diabetic or even borderline diabetic. When we understood that covid was substantially more deadly in diabetics and the...

Jun 26, 2021
  8. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

What's you're point? It killed wannabe intellectuals such as yourself, as well as crazy rednecks like me. How would that make the human...

Jun 26, 2021
  9. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

Who cares?

Jun 26, 2021
  10. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread New secret bass bait.

Bass will eat a strip of deli ham on the drop shot.

Jun 18, 2021
  11. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Shades of Bubba?.

The only person on here with worse spelling then I went off on a foul rant about you.

Jun 13, 2021
  12. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Shades of Bubba?.

No. I was just making an observation. Sorry if you feel that is being an A-hole.

Jun 12, 2021
  13. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Foxitus disease.

Wow. What a pompous ***.

May 16, 2021
  14. Chriwilson rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Foxitus disease.

Wow. What a pompous ***.

May 16, 2021
  15. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Foxitus disease.

Never fear Google Boy is here. Google Boy "I have a WaPo link for that."

May 13, 2021
  16. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Foxitus disease.

Google Boy, you can't stay on topic but rather shift the topic to my spelling and grammer. You have zero abitlity to argue even with the...

May 13, 2021
  17. bassgalrascal rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Foxitus disease.

[ATTACH]

May 12, 2021
  18. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Foxitus disease.

[ATTACH]

May 12, 2021
  19. cavedog619 rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Foxitus disease.

Attack the source when you can't refute the facts. So when you were spewing the russian collution crap were you suffering from MSMitus...

May 10, 2021
  20. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Foxitus disease.

May 9, 2021