Ratings Medicated fisherman has received

1. Carterantebi rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Price of gas in your area..

I was thinking of investing in a siphon. I have some wealthy liberal neighbors that flew the Biden flag last fall. They shouldn't mind...

May 9, 2021
  2. Creek rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Foxitus disease.

Attack the source when you can't refute the facts. So when you were spewing the russian collution crap were you suffering from MSMitus...

May 9, 2021
  3. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

So you would have been ok if the shop owners started shooting the BLM looters? Maybe we can agree on one thing.

May 2, 2021
  4. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

You can't be serious . It was a BLM riot. BLM is a leftwing organization. You don't even live in reality.

May 2, 2021
  5. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

Is he getting his info from Wiki like you do?

Apr 28, 2021
  6. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

Is he getting his info from Wiki like you do?

Apr 28, 2021
  7. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

I never said you proposed anything.

Apr 27, 2021
  8. Chriwilson rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Chauvin guilty on all three counts..

If only we didn't have that pesky constitution.

Apr 26, 2021
  9. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

The study in that link was on homicides not murders. It was also anti gun propaganda wrapped in academic BS to try and draw a...

Apr 25, 2021
  10. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

Yea being murdered or being shot trying to murder or cleaning your gun are the same.

Apr 25, 2021
  11. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

The study in that link was on homicides not murders. It was also anti gun propaganda wrapped in academic BS to try and draw a...

Apr 25, 2021
  12. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Chauvin guilty on all three counts..

WaPo center left? That's a good one.

Apr 24, 2021
  13. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

I have gone into the Alaska stats in detail including a breakdown of the stats with SCIsport 4 or 5 years ago. Check the archives you'll...

Apr 23, 2021
  14. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

I have gone into the Alaska stats in detail including a breakdown of the stats with SCIsport 4 or 5 years ago. Check the archives you'll...

Apr 23, 2021
  15. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

Yea but you're almost always wrong.

Apr 23, 2021
  16. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

No. I like actual facts rooted in truth. Not "facts" rooted in group think. An internet site should never be your source for truth. I...

Apr 23, 2021
  17. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

Didn't he have a loaded gun at his feet. Maybe that is why he didn't want to open the door.

Apr 21, 2021
  18. salt water guy rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

I guess your news sources are to busy trying to start a race war to cover all the facts or maybe they are busy cooking up another...

Apr 18, 2021
  19. VinnyBass rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

Older but funny. It's Chris Rock so it's NSFW. https://youtu.be/lx12Rox91ww

Apr 16, 2021
  20. Chriwilson rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

Older but funny. It's Chris Rock so it's NSFW. https://youtu.be/lx12Rox91ww

Apr 16, 2021