Ratings Medicated fisherman has received

1. afishnsea rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

Nice fish. Sounds like a pretty epic day and you found the pattern. Ignore the haters. They are just jealous that you put together a...

Apr 9, 2021
  2. Doubledigit333 rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

Nice fish. Sounds like a pretty epic day and you found the pattern. Ignore the haters. They are just jealous that you put together a...

Apr 9, 2021
  3. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Price of gas in your area..

Nah. These people are scared of guns. Not too worried. Then again, if they are upset that I am just trying to right the economic...

Mar 19, 2021
  4. Chriwilson rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Price of gas in your area..

Nah. These people are scared of guns. Not too worried. Then again, if they are upset that I am just trying to right the economic...

Mar 19, 2021
  5. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Price of gas in your area..

I was thinking of investing in a siphon. I have some wealthy liberal neighbors that flew the Biden flag last fall. They shouldn't mind...

Mar 19, 2021
  6. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Forget Vaccine, Get Lysine.

Wow. An arrogant reply from someone who sites beeradvocate. In my whole, extensive drinking career have never drank a beer based on...

Mar 18, 2021
  7. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread A Message From One Prominent Dissident.

You seem to think that non of the experts that pushed for the shutdown had political agendas.

Mar 13, 2021
  8. scisports rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread If you can't stand California, will you actually leave?.

I am planning on heading to FL in 10 - 15 years. Mainly for the fishing. Who knows what the politics of CA or FL will be by then....

Mar 12, 2021
  9. Chriwilson rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread A Message From One Prominent Dissident.

It is funny when the lock down cheerleaders go after Dr. Atlas. He has treated more covid patients then the great Dr. Fauci. I bet he...

Mar 12, 2021
  10. landman10 rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread A Message From One Prominent Dissident.

It is funny when the lock down cheerleaders go after Dr. Atlas. He has treated more covid patients then the great Dr. Fauci. I bet he...

Mar 12, 2021
  11. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread A Message From One Prominent Dissident.

Mar 12, 2021
  12. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread A Message From One Prominent Dissident.

That is accurate description of the failed Air America. You can only take so much of Janeane Garofalos lecturing.

Mar 11, 2021
  13. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread A Message From One Prominent Dissident.

It's not just a conservative thinking problem. If you think so you are a bigger part of the problem then you realize.

Mar 11, 2021
  14. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread CDC Says Its Cool !.

Also why don't we always make the anti vaccination people wear masks all the time? They haven't been vaccinated against much more deadly...

Mar 10, 2021
  15. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread CDC Says Its Cool !.

If you are vaccinated why does it matter if those around you wear a mask? You can't give it to someone and you can't catch it, so a mask...

Mar 10, 2021
  16. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Coyote hunting?.

I go all over. The highline canal is a good place to checkout. A lot of open desert to the north and east of the highline. You can drive...

Mar 10, 2021
  17. Stephan Deambrogio rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Sea Sickness.

I have seen people try and demand it. One time a tourist paid a private boat $200 to stop fishing and take him and his sick wife to shore.

Mar 4, 2021
  18. MrMajors rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Sea Sickness.

I guess those of us who don't get sea sick are lucky. The rougher the more fun I am having. Nothing better then albacore fishing and...

Mar 1, 2021
  19. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Sea Sickness.

I guess those of us who don't get sea sick are lucky. The rougher the more fun I am having. Nothing better then albacore fishing and...

Feb 28, 2021
  20. geofish rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Sea Sickness.

I have seen people try and demand it. One time a tourist paid a private boat $200 to stop fishing and take him and his sick wife to shore.

Feb 27, 2021