Ratings Medicated fisherman has received

1. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Coyote hunting?.

I remember when a local animal rescue took over one of the properties bordering one of my public land turkey spots. My friend and his...

Feb 26, 2021
  2. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Sea Sickness.

I have seen people try and demand it. One time a tourist paid a private boat $200 to stop fishing and take him and his sick wife to shore.

Feb 26, 2021
  3. Bird334 rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Sea Sickness.

I have seen people try and demand it. One time a tourist paid a private boat $200 to stop fishing and take him and his sick wife to shore.

Feb 26, 2021
  4. Larry M rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Sea Sickness.

Feb 26, 2021
  5. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread If You Are Skeptical About Sea-Level Rise....

I get annoyed by people like that. Even the most obvious observations are met with opposition no matter what. "The water is cold" is met...

Feb 21, 2021
  6. camobass rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread If You Are Skeptical About Sea-Level Rise....

I get annoyed by people like that. Even the most obvious observations are met with opposition no matter what. "The water is cold" is met...

Feb 20, 2021
  7. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread If You Are Skeptical About Sea-Level Rise....

Feb 20, 2021
  8. scisports rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread If You Are Skeptical About Sea-Level Rise....

Wouldn't the overall ocean temps drop for a brief period as a result of the massive amount of icewater being released. If we are to...

Feb 20, 2021
  9. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread If You Are Skeptical About Sea-Level Rise....

Well do you know?

Feb 19, 2021
  10. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Forget Vaccine, Get Lysine.

Just curious, where did you get your PHD? Do you currently practice medicine?

Feb 19, 2021
  11. Chriwilson rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Forget Vaccine, Get Lysine.

Just curious, where did you get your PHD? Do you currently practice medicine?

Feb 19, 2021
  12. camobass rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread If You Are Skeptical About Sea-Level Rise....

Wouldn't the overall ocean temps drop for a brief period as a result of the massive amount of icewater being released. If we are to...

Feb 19, 2021
  13. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread What? Not again....

I think there is a high probability the dems cheated. In fact we have seen evedince on small scale cheating. Was it enough to influence...

Feb 17, 2021
  14. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Big Brother....

It's all about the money and removing us from the enviorment. Certain groups detest the fact that people use the outdoors for any other...

Feb 16, 2021
  15. camobass rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Big Brother....

It's all about the money and removing us from the enviorment. Certain groups detest the fact that people use the outdoors for any other...

Feb 16, 2021
  16. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Big Brother....

Feb 16, 2021
  17. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread More About Why CIA Assassinated JFK.

My favorite Conspiracy theory is AGW. Never mind thats SciFi.

Feb 7, 2021
  18. Creek rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread WHAT ? I cant wait to hear the "science" behind this.

Drink it? Hell, he's the Kool Aid Man himself. [ATTACH]

Jan 31, 2021
  19. Larry M rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread bidens plan to stop the virus.

If by adult you mean a dementia plagued child molester? Then yes we have an adult. 600 million doses of vaccine will treat 300 people,...

Jan 30, 2021
  20. Larry M rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread WHAT ? I cant wait to hear the "science" behind this.

Are you over 65? If not why would you get it while there are those over 65 that still have not been able to get it. Don't you care that...

Jan 30, 2021