Ratings Medicated fisherman has received

1. Craig T rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Time to make fun of ourselves....

The hook in the shirt reminds me of the time my friend put both treble hooks of his crankbait in my back. We were at Skinner infront of...

Jan 25, 2021
  2. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Time to make fun of ourselves....

The hook in the shirt reminds me of the time my friend put both treble hooks of his crankbait in my back. We were at Skinner infront of...

Jan 25, 2021
  3. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Hey joe, you burned them good!.

He managed to piss of the unions and the Canadians all in the same day. He's off to a great start. Putin has got to be grinning ear to...

Jan 24, 2021
  4. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Why Spinning for Drop Shot?.

I know a few guys like that. They refuse to fish spinning reels. Maybe they think using a baitcaster makes them look more skilled. They...

Jan 23, 2021
  5. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Schumer gets shellacked by this trans,.

You're right. Being a narcissistic sociopath isn't technically the same as having a mental illness.

Jan 21, 2021
  6. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread If You Had A Concern About COVID19 Vacines....

What facts did you present?

Jan 21, 2021
  7. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Schumer gets shellacked by this trans,.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jan 21, 2021
  8. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Schumer gets shellacked by this trans,.

Come on, heckling Cocaine Mitch is like heckling a mime. It's easy, fun and no one really comes to their defense.

Jan 21, 2021
  9. mcfish rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Schumer gets shellacked by this trans,.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jan 21, 2021
  10. Larry M rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread If You Had A Concern About COVID19 Vacines....

What facts did you present?

Jan 21, 2021
  11. mattgulptosser rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Sketchy experiences fishing.

The final kick in the *** would be if he was sighted for harassing it when he reported it at the hospital.

Jan 21, 2021
  12. cavedog619 rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Sketchy experiences fishing.

The final kick in the *** would be if he was sighted for harassing it when he reported it at the hospital.

Jan 21, 2021
  13. dmorgan3 rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Sketchy experiences fishing.

Jan 21, 2021
  14. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Sketchy experiences fishing.

Jan 21, 2021
  15. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Capitol was breached over an hour before Trump speech attendees could have even begun to arrive..

I am saying the whole point of this whole thing is the left blaming Trumps speech for something planned before the speech. Alot of...

Jan 15, 2021
  16. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Capitol was breached over an hour before Trump speech attendees could have even begun to arrive..

Nice fake rage. I see you swallowed whatever the media shoved down in your mouth this AM. Again what high crime did he commit? What did...

Jan 15, 2021
  17. fishnfreak rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Leaving SDFISH - Too many domestic terrorist supporters.

The fish labeled me a domestic terrorist. I believe the bass at Miramar put out a hit on me a few years back.

Jan 13, 2021
  18. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Leaving SDFISH - Too many domestic terrorist supporters.

The fish labeled me a domestic terrorist. I believe the bass at Miramar put out a hit on me a few years back.

Jan 12, 2021
  19. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Capitol was breached over an hour before Trump speech attendees could have even begun to arrive..

Again, can you tell me exactly what he said to work the group up. I don't think you even listened to what he said but you are simply...

Jan 12, 2021
  20. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Capitol was breached over an hour before Trump speech attendees could have even begun to arrive..

It is the readers job to fact check. If you are going to adopt something as truth then you need to make sure it is truth. There is a...

Jan 12, 2021