Ratings Medicated fisherman has received

1. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Capitol was breached over an hour before Trump speech attendees could have even begun to arrive..

You didn't but plenty blaming Trump for this did. I think that was the point of the OP. The media is saying Trump worked a mob up and...

Jan 12, 2021
  2. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Capitol was breached over an hour before Trump speech attendees could have even begun to arrive..

"Murder Turtle" "What do we want Dead Cops When do we want them now" is Ok? Please. You guys are such freaking hypocrites. Morally and...

Jan 12, 2021
  3. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Capitol was breached over an hour before Trump speech attendees could have even begun to arrive..

The Washington Post told me Trump is bad and is responsable for everything. So you are a racist for supporting a bad man. I support...

Jan 12, 2021
  4. FishBait rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Leaving SDFISH - Too many domestic terrorist supporters.

The fish labeled me a domestic terrorist. I believe the bass at Miramar put out a hit on me a few years back.

Jan 12, 2021
  5. landman10 rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Capitol was breached over an hour before Trump speech attendees could have even begun to arrive..

The Washington Post told me Trump is bad and is responsable for everything. So you are a racist for supporting a bad man. I support...

Jan 11, 2021
  6. cavedog619 rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Capitol was breached over an hour before Trump speech attendees could have even begun to arrive..

Jan 11, 2021
  7. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Capitol was breached over an hour before Trump speech attendees could have even begun to arrive..

Jan 11, 2021
  8. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread The Positive Results From The Elections Fraud.

I have breakfast with a Russian spy to discuss our 2024 plans. Have a good day useful idiot.

Jan 10, 2021
  9. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread The Positive Results From The Elections Fraud.

Well they did more Burning, looting and murdering then they did helping black lives, could have fooled me.

Jan 10, 2021
  10. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread The Positive Results From The Elections Fraud.

Well they had a scheduled protest at the capitol so I assume he was telling them to march to the protest. I still don't get how that...

Jan 10, 2021
  11. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread The Positive Results From The Elections Fraud.

That means storm it? I gueas the liberal mind works that way.

Jan 10, 2021
  12. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread The Positive Results From The Elections Fraud.

Can you please sight some of this proof?

Jan 10, 2021
  13. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread The Positive Results From The Elections Fraud.

BLM is widly accepted and endorsed by the mmedia, entertainment and politicians. I don't see many politicians on the right endorsing...

Jan 10, 2021
  14. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread The Positive Results From The Elections Fraud.

So you have proof Trump told those nuts to do that? Can I see it.

Jan 10, 2021
  15. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread The Positive Results From The Elections Fraud.

A group of nuts. Who do you think is responable? As for the BLM riots, who is responsable for that?

Jan 10, 2021
  16. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread The Positive Results From The Elections Fraud.

You forgot, It appears liberals conveniently can't remember their own actions after a few days.

Jan 10, 2021
  17. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread The Positive Results From The Elections Fraud.

What insurrection. You mean a few kooks that stormed the capitol that everyone including Trump condemned. Still waiting on the left to...

Jan 10, 2021
  18. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread The Positive Results From The Elections Fraud.

I have breakfast with a Russian spy to discuss our 2024 plans. Have a good day useful idiot.

Jan 10, 2021
  19. Chriwilson rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread The Positive Results From The Elections Fraud.

BLM = Burn Loot and Murder

Jan 10, 2021
  20. FishBait rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread The Positive Results From The Elections Fraud.

No. The china controlled media keeps giving dems wins. I am so glad they won the senate run off. Now they can make a giant mess of this...

Jan 10, 2021