Ratings Medicated fisherman has received

1. GutHooKeD rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Kaepernick.

He said he donated it so no one can say he didn't do anything. It is a PR move. How is money going to fight racial injustice? Is going...

Sep 4, 2016
  2. Rocketship rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread 400 Million Ransom?.

I'll shoot you one sense your afraid of guns but you have to clean it and pluck it. What proof do you need. The prisoners said the...

Aug 9, 2016
  3. rustyh rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread 400 Million Ransom?.

That is not what Iran said. They said it was a ransom. When you pay a debt you make it public. You would not make that payment in...

Aug 8, 2016
  4. Escofish rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread 400 Million Ransom?.

That is not what Iran said. They said it was a ransom. When you pay a debt you make it public. You would not make that payment in...

Aug 7, 2016
  5. scisports rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread 400 Million Ransom?.

Aug 6, 2016
  6. SDzillaFish rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Story of the massive Ray....

She would have been accidentally hooked with a treble.

Jun 22, 2016
  7. Eric C. rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Hybrid.

It's fukushima.

Jun 17, 2016
  8. scisports rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Hybrid.

It's fukushima.

Jun 14, 2016
  9. mlzpinoy rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Story of the massive Ray....

She would have been accidentally hooked with a treble.

Jun 7, 2016
  10. StinkyPinky rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread New CA Gun Control Initiative.

The difference is you choose to give up your right to searches when purchasing a ticket, it is part of the contract between you and the...

May 19, 2016
  11. 619Angler rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Boating / Fishing Spot Etiquette Question - Fishing Spots.

Re: Boating / Fishing Spot Etiquette Question - Fishing Spot When people get that close I have fun with them until they leave. I ask a...

May 15, 2016
  12. zzbassman rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Calavera lake Carlsbad.

A ton of land has been taken from outdoorsman and given to the weekend warriors. We hunted and fished places like this for years, then...

Oct 20, 2015
  13. BassinNova rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Crazy video of bobcat and coyote in Texas.

One time on the way to the Sierras I was sleeping on the tailgate and woke up to tickling feet. At first I thought it was one of those...

Oct 15, 2015
  14. old_rookie rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Man buns.

If you don't do extreme sports you have no business sporting the only hairstyle worse then the mullet. I look great thanks to my...

Oct 10, 2015
  15. JBonilla_2013 rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Father's Day @ Upper Otay.

Dude you are so lucky your chick is down with you fishing even cooler she joins you. I couldn't even get my old chick out on a 44 ft...

Jun 22, 2015
  16. Paulito rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Best way to book a live sardine.

If you want to book a sardine you have to contact its agent. If you want to hook a sardine you go through the nose. There is a little...

May 29, 2015
  17. NocityBS rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Bay fishing with grubs for Corvina.............................

That was my point he killed over 100 as bi catch. I love to catch bonefish. I saw one once while slingen in mission bay. I had no...

Mar 18, 2015
  18. bassgalrascal rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Bay fishing with grubs for Corvina.............................

That was my point he killed over 100 as bi catch. I love to catch bonefish. I saw one once while slingen in mission bay. I had no...

Mar 13, 2015
  19. Soak The Long Rod rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Bay fishing with grubs for Corvina.............................

Mar 12, 2015
  20. Chris k rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Lake cuyumaca advice.

Nice crappie? Maybe all these 1000 crappie a year I have been killing and eating has finally paid off. The best part is the fried...

Jan 21, 2015