Ratings Meezer_Man has given

1. Meezer_Man rated Creek's post Funny in the thread Salvation Army - In The Mix !!.

Unbelievable. Talk about unsettling. The latest victim to fall from mounting CRT pressure is the Salvation Army. Every year I donate a...

Dec 1, 2021 at 2:41 PM
  2. Meezer_Man rated Creek's post Funny in the thread Run for the hills! The Omicronn is coming..

I hear he's all wrapped up in other matters. Might be a while before he's able to comment. [ATTACH]

Dec 1, 2021 at 12:48 PM
  3. Meezer_Man rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Nov. 16-Murray.

Finally saw Mr. Vinnybass's boat out of the water.....[ATTACH]

Nov 18, 2021
  4. Meezer_Man rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread Political memes.

The new Bidden coin. [ATTACH]

Nov 16, 2021
  5. Meezer_Man rated Daddo's post Funny in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Nov 12, 2021
  6. Meezer_Man rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Oct 23, 2021
  7. Meezer_Man rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Extra Extra!.

I can't see the whole article!!!

Oct 20, 2021
  8. Meezer_Man rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Extra Extra!.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Oct 20, 2021
  9. Meezer_Man rated Werfless's post Like in the thread The slippery slope..here it comes!.

Keep up the fear mongering, bro.. doesn't make sense anyway, the whole thing. I don't see what the big deal is for 80% of America or so....

Oct 20, 2021
  10. Meezer_Man rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Merck Pill 'a Game Changer' ?.

lets be frank...they LIED about the damn "vaccine" they have LIED about almost every damn thing associated with this china flu

Oct 7, 2021
  11. Meezer_Man rated hookemdano's post Like in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Oct 1, 2021
  12. Meezer_Man rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Oct 1, 2021
  13. Meezer_Man rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread Mayor Gloria signs ordinance to ban Ghost Guns.

I suppose putting a 4 OZ chunk of lead below the " Fake bait " and a little casting practice would do the job . 80 lb Braid might make a...

Sep 27, 2021
  14. Meezer_Man rated Daddo's post Like in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

Biden's daily blunder for Friday 9/24 on the BP Horseback Agents. These agents are in a tough enough spot without the idiot in the WH...

Sep 24, 2021
  15. Meezer_Man rated cassidyta's post Like in the thread A wacky kinda day at Miramar 8/12.

I’m late to post this one but managed to get my little pond prowler out on Lake Miramar. Saw plenty of activity on the finder when in...

Sep 18, 2021
  16. Meezer_Man rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread Log in problems.

So when you go to the site, right click under your user name and a menu comes up. Then left click on "Open link in new window". Not...

Sep 18, 2021
  17. Meezer_Man rated cort's post Funny in the thread 50th wedding anniversary.

Mussels from the Hotel Del is some high dollar bait.

Aug 25, 2021
  18. Meezer_Man rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Biden falling from grace on CNN?.

I think I had my last taste of Ovaltine back in 1968. You brought back a good memory. And who could forget these fine products........

Aug 20, 2021
  19. Meezer_Man rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread Booster anyone?.

I love it when some here try to attack me then drink a glass of warm milk and go to bed by nine.

Aug 18, 2021
  20. Meezer_Man rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread Booster anyone?.

Which one is you? [ATTACH]

Aug 18, 2021