Ratings Meezer_Man has given

1. Meezer_Man rated Fisherman's post Dislike in the thread Respect.

It's not 500' of shoreline, it is 500' between casting distance from the shoreline from each other. Either from the left side or the...

Aug 12, 2015
  2. Meezer_Man rated C0MRAD's post Like in the thread Reel oil for Spinning reels and Salt water reels..

To completely service a reel you need both oil and grease. Any one brand of oil should meet all your oil needs and any one brand of...

Jun 1, 2015
  3. Meezer_Man rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Reel oil for Spinning reels and Salt water reels..

I like this stuff. Zero Friction. Buy it at a gun store. [ATTACH]

Jun 1, 2015
  4. Meezer_Man rated MaskedFisherDUDE's post Like in the thread Plastic Worms..

As soon as they go tap tap or pressure.

Apr 15, 2015
  5. Meezer_Man rated Nute's post Like in the thread Plastic Worms..

Here's a short video on a standard-ish hookset for a plastic. Feel the tap/pressure/hit, make sure you're not slacked on the line. If...

Apr 15, 2015
  6. Meezer_Man rated avid_basser's post Like in the thread Plastic Worms..

For me this works... Feel tap, reel tip down to worm, fell for weight or resistance, then set hook. This seems like a long time, but...

Apr 15, 2015
  7. Meezer_Man rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Just say no!.

Got to Hodges and it looked so good! It looked like it was going to be a great day. Fished from 6:30 to 1:00 and did not get a bite!...

Mar 22, 2015
  8. Meezer_Man rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Kast master tips?.

I don't see why that would not work. I love slow rolling mine all the time. Use your graph and go back and forth through the schools....

Mar 10, 2015
  9. Meezer_Man rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Kast master tips?.

Try using 4 pound braid and then add the 4 pound floro clear leader. The braid will not twist up like mono does when working lures. And...

Mar 10, 2015
  10. Meezer_Man rated chris102681's post Agree in the thread Miramar or El Capitan?.

Miramar is a pretty easy lake for me at least. I think you can use more techniques there than most people think.

Feb 1, 2015