Ratings Meezer_Man has given

1. Meezer_Man rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread I’m... Experimenting....

I would have a hard time mixing the Meyers . Both the above sound good . A very simple Cuba Libre is good with the right rum . Smoothies...

Mar 26, 2021
  2. Meezer_Man rated Chriwilson's post Agree in the thread Price of gas in your area..

[ATTACH]

Mar 23, 2021
  3. Meezer_Man rated Larry M's post Like in the thread Price of gas in your area..

No doubt we’ll be paying a per gallon tax at the pump then the additional mileage tax. Too bad that we don’t have the old cable driven...

Mar 16, 2021
  4. Meezer_Man rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Price of gas in your area..

Electric cars are powered by mostly fossil fuels. In many states, Coal. I'm thinking of putting a sail on top of my car.

Mar 16, 2021
  5. Meezer_Man rated jus bigguns's post Funny in the thread Price of gas in your area..

Gas is $1.49 at Taco Bell

Mar 15, 2021
  6. Meezer_Man rated Creek's post Agree in the thread If You Are Skeptical About Sea-Level Rise....

Claims of rise in sea level affects the game, not the player. - Greta Thunberg, Activist ... and if Greta says it, you had better...

Feb 18, 2021
  7. Meezer_Man rated Creek's post Funny in the thread food prices.

The average amount of breaths an adult human takes every year @ an average of 16 breaths per min is somewhere around 8,410,000. Can you...

Feb 12, 2021
  8. Meezer_Man rated William Ritchie's post Like in the thread Scamtee Fakes.

Give a rainbow pattern Rapala countdown a try , one of my all time favorites trout lures . WR

Feb 10, 2021
  9. Meezer_Man rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Hey joe, you burned them good!.

[ATTACH]

Jan 29, 2021
  10. Meezer_Man rated Neuroshima's post Funny in the thread Good job Nathan....

On one hand, it sucks because you can't make it rain. On the other hand, you get to shove the bills in extra tight so they don't blow away.

Dec 5, 2020
  11. Meezer_Man rated Everydog's post Funny in the thread Good job Nathan....

well , it's awkward to have strip clubs outdoors. We need both a funny and a funnier button, as the kids say ROTFLMAO.

Dec 5, 2020
  12. Meezer_Man rated Daddo's post Funny in the thread Good job Nathan....

The only answer is, oh I've had that for a while now.... I don't remember what it cost.

Dec 5, 2020
  13. Meezer_Man rated Neuroshima's post Funny in the thread Good job Nathan....

I don't get it. Strip clubs are open, but there's a curfew? Can someone please straighten this out for me so I can plan for what to...

Dec 5, 2020
  14. Meezer_Man rated Creek's post Funny in the thread Pennsylvania Judge Rules 2020 PA Election Likely Unconstitutional.

"The Orange One.":emoji_joy: I guess it should be cool then to start calling Joe "The Demented One," "The Gray One," "The Challenged...

Nov 30, 2020
  15. Meezer_Man rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Thanksgiving.

I am thankful that the light at the end of the tunnel finally may actually be an oncoming train... Hahahaha sorry, gallows humor.....

Nov 25, 2020
  16. Meezer_Man rated CraigSmith's post Funny in the thread The California Road Charge Pilot Program.

I found a quarter in a pothole on Morena Blvd once. That might have been what was left over.

Nov 21, 2020
  17. Meezer_Man rated barepixels's post Agree in the thread Joe Biden Claims There’s ‘Nothing Special About Being An American’.

I stayed out of the lounge for a long time, untill I had enough of the libtards pushing their agenda/BS. So I step in to try to even the...

Nov 11, 2020
  18. Meezer_Man rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Joe Biden Claims There’s ‘Nothing Special About Being An American’.

Something about a pot and a kettle comes to mind.

Nov 11, 2020
  19. Meezer_Man rated dilatedppls's post Disagree in the thread Respect the new commander in chief.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=452iQ8ttIcc LETS ALL COME TOGETHER AND WELCOME THE NEW POTUS

Nov 8, 2020