Ratings Meezer_Man has given

1. Meezer_Man rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread What draws you to fishing?.

Uh...catching fish. I mean...I love being outdoors and around water, and all the fun tackle and water craft that goes with it....but...

Sep 19, 2020
  2. Meezer_Man rated crawdadguy's post Agree in the thread Open Letter To The NFL.

There is a difference #1- I am not allowed to protest during my work hours or at work. I would be written up for slogans on my...

Sep 16, 2020
  3. Meezer_Man rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Open Letter To The NFL.

Actually the NFL would be hurt if their viewing audience dropped dramatically and devalued the advertising value. It depends on the...

Sep 16, 2020
  4. Meezer_Man rated Creek's post Like in the thread Open Letter To The NFL.

Just got this in an email from a family member. I love this kind of stuff. Says everything a true patriot believes in. We should have...

Sep 14, 2020
  5. Meezer_Man rated Larry M's post Like in the thread So you think your "bad azz.".

The Shark Whisperer Would you do this? LOL

Aug 27, 2020
  6. Meezer_Man rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Wear your mask..

[ATTACH]

Aug 17, 2020
  7. Meezer_Man rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Aug 11, 2020
  8. Meezer_Man rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread At Kam....

Makes me wonder if Werfless got hacked.:emoji_thinking:

Aug 7, 2020
  9. Meezer_Man rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread At Kam....

Hey Werfless.....Hopefully some of the guys in the Lounge will not watch these or their heads might explode!! :-)

Aug 7, 2020
  10. Meezer_Man rated Larry M's post Agree in the thread Cheap Rod Store.

Check out Big5 they might have some good deals. Check your junk mail coupon package that comes in the mail. There will be a coupon if...

Aug 6, 2020
  11. Meezer_Man rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Cheap Rod Store.

My garage? Lol

Aug 6, 2020
  12. Meezer_Man rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread "when i took over we didn't even have a test".

Oh yeah.. it's all him. The other side is not just as stupid, ignorant, corrupt or blind.. don't worry, the "guy who can't read a...

Aug 6, 2020
  13. Meezer_Man rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Piece of S....

[ATTACH]

Aug 4, 2020
  14. Meezer_Man rated Larry M's post Agree in the thread Piece of S....

These people are no different than a dog lifting it's leg to mark it's territory.

Aug 4, 2020
  15. Meezer_Man rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Piece of S....

My favorites are the guys who carve their names into the toilet seat....says, yes I am a piece of shi...!

Aug 4, 2020
  16. Meezer_Man rated Fishnagent's post Agree in the thread Piece of S....

Having grown up fishing the 395 corridor I am beyond frustrated with the changes that I have seen over the past few years. There is a...

Aug 4, 2020
  17. Meezer_Man rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread JORDAN Confronts FAUCI to his Face, Makes him Reveal Hypocrisy.

amazing that no one is dying of anything but covid

Aug 3, 2020
  18. Meezer_Man rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Aug 2, 2020
  19. Meezer_Man rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Jul 27, 2020
  20. Meezer_Man rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV.....

[ATTACH]

Jul 25, 2020