Ratings Meezer_Man has given

1. Meezer_Man rated Werfless's post Like in the thread The slippery slope..here it comes!.

Keep up the fear mongering, bro.. doesn't make sense anyway, the whole thing. I don't see what the big deal is for 80% of America or so....

Oct 20, 2021
  2. Meezer_Man rated hookemdano's post Like in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Oct 1, 2021
  3. Meezer_Man rated Daddo's post Like in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

Biden's daily blunder for Friday 9/24 on the BP Horseback Agents. These agents are in a tough enough spot without the idiot in the WH...

Sep 24, 2021
  4. Meezer_Man rated cassidyta's post Like in the thread A wacky kinda day at Miramar 8/12.

I’m late to post this one but managed to get my little pond prowler out on Lake Miramar. Saw plenty of activity on the finder when in...

Sep 18, 2021
  5. Meezer_Man rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread Log in problems.

So when you go to the site, right click under your user name and a menu comes up. Then left click on "Open link in new window". Not...

Sep 18, 2021
  6. Meezer_Man rated Creek's post Like in the thread US woman’s soccer team gets smoked..

I soooo like it !! If you cant seem to get behind the country that you're representing, maybe the country should get behind you !...

Jul 30, 2021
  7. Meezer_Man rated hookemdano's post Like in the thread US woman’s soccer team gets smoked..

[ATTACH]

Jul 30, 2021
  8. Meezer_Man rated Larry M's post Like in the thread Any bets?.

To mask or not to mask that is the question. William Shakespeare

May 14, 2021
  9. Meezer_Man rated Creek's post Like in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

Someone, anyone, hurrry !! Get on WIKIPEDIA asap !!!

May 3, 2021
  10. Meezer_Man rated Larry M's post Like in the thread Chauvin guilty on all three counts..

Not this guy, jumps on the white cop. Typical BLM move. Go dribble your ball. [ATTACH]

Apr 22, 2021
  11. Meezer_Man rated Larry M's post Like in the thread Lake Cuyamaca.

No fish report. We took a drive out to the lake this afternoon and had lunch. Only saw one guy fishing and no boats. Wind started up...

Apr 14, 2021
  12. Meezer_Man rated Larry M's post Like in the thread Price of gas in your area..

No doubt we’ll be paying a per gallon tax at the pump then the additional mileage tax. Too bad that we don’t have the old cable driven...

Mar 16, 2021
  13. Meezer_Man rated William Ritchie's post Like in the thread Scamtee Fakes.

Give a rainbow pattern Rapala countdown a try , one of my all time favorites trout lures . WR

Feb 10, 2021
  14. Meezer_Man rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Thanksgiving.

I am thankful that the light at the end of the tunnel finally may actually be an oncoming train... Hahahaha sorry, gallows humor.....

Nov 25, 2020
  15. Meezer_Man rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Respect the new commander in chief.

Nothing could be truer than that, except the word "just". It is far more than that. Biden does not agree with America! Complete...

Nov 8, 2020
  16. Meezer_Man rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Respect the new commander in chief.

Not true! A vision for America is a vision for what America was intended to be... by the founders! That is why revisionist Judges are...

Nov 8, 2020
  17. Meezer_Man rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Smelt... 09.28.20.

Caught a few good size smelt, 14-16" nothing much bigger.. one ray too I guess, but pretty unexciting... Freezer is full, too full. I...

Sep 28, 2020
  18. Meezer_Man rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread What draws you to fishing?.

Uh...catching fish. I mean...I love being outdoors and around water, and all the fun tackle and water craft that goes with it....but...

Sep 19, 2020
  19. Meezer_Man rated Creek's post Like in the thread Open Letter To The NFL.

Just got this in an email from a family member. I love this kind of stuff. Says everything a true patriot believes in. We should have...

Sep 14, 2020
  20. Meezer_Man rated Larry M's post Like in the thread So you think your "bad azz.".

The Shark Whisperer Would you do this? LOL

Aug 27, 2020