Ratings Meezer_Man has given

1. Meezer_Man rated Creek's post Funny in the thread chicken hawks of the gop.....

More of dilateddyckheads' BS? Poor little Democrat. Tears and sad face for you, little one. [ATTACH]

Aug 2, 2022
  2. Meezer_Man rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread non-political memes.

[ATTACH]

Jun 25, 2022
  3. Meezer_Man rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Congrats Libs.....

[ATTACH]

Apr 24, 2022
  4. Meezer_Man rated Creek's post Funny in the thread Price of gas in your area..

I imagine they're all pro-Putin, too. I seriously hope they still feel their Biden vote was worth it. Maybe each of them is feeling the...

Mar 4, 2022
  5. Meezer_Man rated MySanDiego's post Funny in the thread Price of gas in your area..

This is a dem dream-come-true. Hope the absent fly-by suspects chime in soon. They've been hiding out for a while now. Afraid to show...

Mar 4, 2022
  6. Meezer_Man rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread Hot dog.

I went to Wienerschnitzel today and was handed this. I think it’s a Chinese secret message. [ATTACH]

Mar 3, 2022
  7. Meezer_Man rated Bassnbeans's post Funny in the thread tough Otay, but big surprise- Fish ID needed.

Yeah. Don’t lip those for a pic! LOL! EDIT; did the tuber still have legs after that session?

Feb 28, 2022
  8. Meezer_Man rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Worrying about climate change.

[ATTACH]

Feb 23, 2022
  9. Meezer_Man rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Feb 12, 2022
  10. Meezer_Man rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread non-political memes.

[ATTACH]

Feb 11, 2022
  11. Meezer_Man rated Thomas Dappert's post Funny in the thread Pence says Trump is wrong about overturning election.

Agreed I love the guy and he loves this country more than hunter Biden loves crack and that’s a lot of love

Feb 10, 2022
  12. Meezer_Man rated A-Train's post Funny in the thread Price of gas in your area..

Filled up at my local 76 station this morning and saw this sticker on the pump. [ATTACH]

Feb 5, 2022
  13. Meezer_Man rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread non-political memes.

[ATTACH]

Feb 1, 2022
  14. Meezer_Man rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread 2022 Predictions Anyone?.

I predict that I will fall prey to posting memes a lot more in 2022, even though I promised that wouldn't.[ATTACH]

Dec 30, 2021
  15. Meezer_Man rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

[ATTACH]

Dec 28, 2021
  16. Meezer_Man rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Dec 17, 2021
  17. Meezer_Man rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread El Topo... (The Gopher).

[ATTACH]

Dec 14, 2021
  18. Meezer_Man rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Dec 7, 2021
  19. Meezer_Man rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Donating Christmas to put in lakes?.

River fish prefer shopping carts.

Dec 4, 2021
  20. Meezer_Man rated Creek's post Funny in the thread Salvation Army - In The Mix !!.

Unbelievable. Talk about unsettling. The latest victim to fall from mounting CRT pressure is the Salvation Army. Every year I donate a...

Dec 1, 2021