Ratings Meezer_Man has given

1. Meezer_Man rated fishanddestroy's post Helpful in the thread Miramar 12/12.

Fished deep and nothing . Threw the spy bait . Huddleston and drop shot .got some action on the hud but was eating candy and missed the...

Dec 13, 2019
  2. Meezer_Man rated Larry M's post Helpful in the thread Wish.com warning.

I haven't ordered anything from them for about a year. The other day I placed two orders with a new credit card. They asked for a...

Dec 7, 2018
  3. Meezer_Man rated Bassassasin's post Helpful in the thread Dixon Lake Fish Report.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Went out today and and didnt catch a thing. The water level is the lowest I have seen. It was kinda scary looking when...

Nov 10, 2018
  4. Meezer_Man rated Larry M's post Helpful in the thread Handling fish.

Found this on saltstrong.com Article said ok to forward. I never knew about number 4. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Dec 20, 2017
  5. Meezer_Man rated twin22s's post Helpful in the thread Lake Dixon 12-18.

try a zoom swimming fluke jr. in purple/pearl on a 1/8oz head. I got 2 nice trout on them while bass fishing last year, haha. burning an...

Dec 18, 2017
  6. Meezer_Man rated old_rookie's post Helpful in the thread Fuel tax increase.

https://www.gasbuddy.com/GasPriceMap?z=4 Red means highest prices - California is completely red!

Nov 7, 2017
  7. Meezer_Man rated VinnyBass's post Helpful in the thread Whats up at Murray now?.

Yeah you know where the cement drops off on the bottom of the boat ramp ....it's all out of the water so it's really low. I should've...

Oct 22, 2017
  8. Meezer_Man rated BassinNova's post Helpful in the thread Miramar 6-3 report.

Arrived at the lake around 6:30. It was overcast with a slight breeze and not too cold. Ramp was closed but I did see a couple tubers...

Jun 5, 2017
  9. Meezer_Man rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread How does your garden grow.

FYI - I called them yesterday and was told there was not much left, but I asked when the next dump will happen and the girl said they...

Apr 22, 2017
  10. Meezer_Man rated goseango's post Helpful in the thread Lake Dixon 2016 Trout Opener.

4500 lbs went in at 6:30a today

Nov 16, 2016
  11. Meezer_Man rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Power Bait.

Yellow or chartreuse.

Feb 6, 2016