Ratings Meezer_Man has received

1. Werfless rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders Fall Series Finale.

Yes =^..^=

Nov 18, 2021
  2. Werfless rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread 2022 Ca Fishing License.

Annual Sport Fishing Licenses (valid January 1, through December 31, or for the remainder of the year if purchased after January 1) A...

Nov 13, 2021
  3. Kian.K rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread 2022 Ca Fishing License.

Annual Sport Fishing Licenses (valid January 1, through December 31, or for the remainder of the year if purchased after January 1) A...

Nov 13, 2021
  4. HK_Supermarket rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread Dixon Trout Stock.

Trout season is right around the corner! Dixon Lake's first stock of the season will be on November 16th. Dixon will be closed for...

Nov 9, 2021
  5. bassgalrascal rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread Dixon Trout Stock.

Trout season is right around the corner! Dixon Lake's first stock of the season will be on November 16th. Dixon will be closed for...

Nov 8, 2021
  6. Werfless rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread Dixon Trout Stock.

Boats go quickly on the weekend. =^..^=

Nov 8, 2021
  7. Stephan Deambrogio rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread Dixon Trout Stock.

Nov 7, 2021
  8. Bassnbeans rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread Dixon Trout Stock.

Nov 6, 2021
  9. Werfless rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread Dixon Trout Stock.

Nov 6, 2021
  10. Larry M rated Meezer_Man's post Helpful in the thread Dixon Trout Stock.

Nov 6, 2021
  11. itsnotpersonal rated Meezer_Man's post Agree in the thread Mayor Gloria signs ordinance to ban Ghost Guns.

Never heard of a mass shooting with a ghost gun. =^..^=

Nov 4, 2021
  12. Werfless rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread lures for bluegill.

Caught them on small shad Rapalas at Miramar .=^..^=

Oct 25, 2021
  13. mcfish rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread Anyone remember Uncle Josh pork lures and jig trailers?.

I remember using the pork rinds in the 70's at Lower Otay. There was also Uncle Josh catfish bait. Is the red salmon eggs still around?...

Oct 24, 2021
  14. Werfless rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread Boat Registration.

Received my registration Saturday open it up and it was 20 dollars, 2 years ago it was 36. Paid 16 dollars extra for a quagga muscle...

Oct 6, 2021
  15. William Ritchie rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread Boat Registration.

Received my registration Saturday open it up and it was 20 dollars, 2 years ago it was 36. Paid 16 dollars extra for a quagga muscle...

Oct 6, 2021
  16. dmorgan3 rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread Anyone remember Uncle Josh pork lures and jig trailers?.

I remember using the pork rinds in the 70's at Lower Otay. There was also Uncle Josh catfish bait. Is the red salmon eggs still around?...

Sep 28, 2021
  17. Werfless rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread Logging In.

It been 3 weeks for me, my friend told me the same directions and it worked. Able to log in last night. =^..^=

Sep 28, 2021
  18. Werfless rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread Anyone remember Uncle Josh pork lures and jig trailers?.

Sep 28, 2021
  19. Werfless rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread Ever seen this after catching a bass?!.

I have caught bass and trout at Lake MIramar like that =^..^=

Sep 27, 2021
  20. Werfless rated Meezer_Man's post Agree in the thread Mayor Gloria signs ordinance to ban Ghost Guns.

Never heard of a mass shooting with a ghost gun. =^..^=

Sep 26, 2021