Ratings Meezer_Man has received

1. Werfless rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread Fishing Line Weight for Local Lake Bass?.

I use the Miramar line 8 to 10 lbs and bright color plastics. =^..^= [ATTACH]

Aug 2, 2022
  2. VinnyBass rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread Fishing Line Weight for Local Lake Bass?.

I use the Miramar line 8 to 10 lbs and bright color plastics. =^..^= [ATTACH]

Aug 2, 2022
  3. Pourboy rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread Lake Hodges: Lost and Found.

Glad you are Okay, did not break a hip. I don't fish on rocks, fracture left hip and bone bone on the left knee. =^..^=

Aug 1, 2022
  4. Big Daddy TR21 rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread Lake Hodges: Lost and Found.

Glad you are Okay, did not break a hip. I don't fish on rocks, fracture left hip and bone bone on the left knee. =^..^=

Aug 1, 2022
  5. Werfless rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread Lake Hodges: Lost and Found.

Jul 27, 2022
  6. Werfless rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread What are registration requirements for new fishing kayak with trolling motor?.

Me too on the Old dog crap I have till 2025 to get Boater ID .Have a inflatable boat to go fishing at Lake Miramar. Have some health...

Jul 19, 2022
  7. Werfless rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread What are registration requirements for new fishing kayak with trolling motor?.

I do not own a outboard , sold it because at the time the lakes were going to ban 2 strokes. Wife bought me a 41 lb trolling motor....

Jul 19, 2022
  8. William Ritchie rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread What are registration requirements for new fishing kayak with trolling motor?.

Me too on the Old dog crap I have till 2025 to get Boater ID .Have a inflatable boat to go fishing at Lake Miramar. Have some health...

Jul 17, 2022
  9. William Ritchie rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread What are registration requirements for new fishing kayak with trolling motor?.

I do not own a outboard , sold it because at the time the lakes were going to ban 2 strokes. Wife bought me a 41 lb trolling motor....

Jul 17, 2022
  10. Werfless rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread What are registration requirements for new fishing kayak with trolling motor?.

Boater ID Is this a license? =^..^=

Jul 17, 2022
  11. Werfless rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread What are registration requirements for new fishing kayak with trolling motor?.

Go to the DMV for your questions. I get my registration in the mail. Shows where they go. =^..^=

Jul 17, 2022
  12. Werfless rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread What are registration requirements for new fishing kayak with trolling motor?.

It is 36 dollars for registration for lake use, It is for 2 years -^..^=

Jul 17, 2022
  13. Werfless rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread Bass Pro Shops plans to open another location.

I wish we had a Bass Pro Shop in San Diego. Plenty of piers to fish and marinas also. =^..^=

Apr 30, 2022
  14. Werfless rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread Bass Pro Shops plans to open another location.

[IMG] Springfield-based outdoor retail giant Bass Pro Shops announced Friday it is opening a new location in Irvine, California. This...

Apr 30, 2022
  15. Vito1023 rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread Any suggestions on what lake to try tomorrow?.

Use the Miramar Line there as Line Big said. =^..^=

Apr 26, 2022
  16. Werfless rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread Any suggestions on what lake to try tomorrow?.

Use the Miramar Line there as Line Big said. =^..^=

Apr 26, 2022
  17. mcfish rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread Price Increases....

I remember the lakes were open 3 days, the weekend and one during the work week. Depends on which Lake, Otay was Wednesday and...

Apr 13, 2022
  18. mcfish rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread Price Increases....

17 for me to fish, too much for seniors. The launch fee is too high. Free to walk or ride a bicycle around the lake. =^..^=

Apr 13, 2022
  19. Creek rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread Political memes.

Gallery: Cheap nostalgia: Here are gas prices from the late 90s and early 2000s (USA TODAY) [ATTACH] Motorists flock into an ARCO gas...

Apr 12, 2022
  20. mcfish rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread Political memes.

Gallery: Cheap nostalgia: Here are gas prices from the late 90s and early 2000s (USA TODAY) [ATTACH] Motorists flock into an ARCO gas...

Apr 12, 2022