Ratings Meezer_Man has received

1. itsnotpersonal rated Meezer_Man's post Agree in the thread Mayor Gloria signs ordinance to ban Ghost Guns.

Never heard of a mass shooting with a ghost gun. =^..^=

Nov 4, 2021
  2. Werfless rated Meezer_Man's post Agree in the thread Mayor Gloria signs ordinance to ban Ghost Guns.

Never heard of a mass shooting with a ghost gun. =^..^=

Sep 26, 2021
  3. Werfless rated Meezer_Man's post Agree in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH] =^..^=

Jul 21, 2021
  4. Creek rated Meezer_Man's post Agree in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH] =^..^=

Jul 21, 2021
  5. swings are free rated Meezer_Man's post Agree in the thread Starting on Thursday, July 1, California's gas tax goes up..

"I kind of already thought it went into effect, I didn't know it was going to get that much worse,” said Orange County resident Justin...

Jul 2, 2021
  6. Werfless rated Meezer_Man's post Agree in the thread Starting on Thursday, July 1, California's gas tax goes up..

"I kind of already thought it went into effect, I didn't know it was going to get that much worse,” said Orange County resident Justin...

Jun 28, 2021
  7. fishnfreak rated Meezer_Man's post Agree in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

[ATTACH] Photo of Chauvin juror wearing BLM T-shirt at march raises questions of impartiality, experts say A photo that has surfaced...

May 8, 2021
  8. afishnsea rated Meezer_Man's post Agree in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

[ATTACH] Photo of Chauvin juror wearing BLM T-shirt at march raises questions of impartiality, experts say A photo that has surfaced...

May 4, 2021
  9. hookemdano rated Meezer_Man's post Agree in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

May 4, 2021
  10. afishnsea rated Meezer_Man's post Agree in the thread Electric cars - what's your take?.

How is the power grid going to handle all the charging and homes using the A/C during the summer time? =^..^=

Apr 29, 2021
  11. Werfless rated Meezer_Man's post Agree in the thread Calstar 850m.

I have a 9' Calstar , not sure which one. Wife bought it for birthday present over 20 years ago. Never had any problems with it. =^..^=

Apr 23, 2021
  12. Medicated fisherman rated Meezer_Man's post Agree in the thread Electric cars - what's your take?.

How is the power grid going to handle all the charging and homes using the A/C during the summer time? =^..^=

Apr 3, 2021
  13. bassgalrascal rated Meezer_Man's post Agree in the thread Electric cars - what's your take?.

Apr 2, 2021
  14. Everydog rated Meezer_Man's post Agree in the thread Electric cars - what's your take?.

Apr 1, 2021
  15. fishnfreak rated Meezer_Man's post Agree in the thread Electric cars - what's your take?.

Apr 1, 2021
  16. swings are free rated Meezer_Man's post Agree in the thread Electric cars - what's your take?.

Apr 1, 2021
  17. Werfless rated Meezer_Man's post Agree in the thread Price of gas in your area..

I heard gas is 1 dollar cheaper in Arizona =..=

Mar 17, 2021
  18. Creek rated Meezer_Man's post Agree in the thread Price of gas in your area..

Mar 16, 2021
  19. fishnfreak rated Meezer_Man's post Agree in the thread Price of gas in your area..

Mar 15, 2021