Ratings Meezer_Man has received

1. kciuchta rated Meezer_Man's post Disagree in the thread Are dogs are smarter than cats?.

The other day while using my litter box I noticed a story at the bottom about a study conducted by the University of Salford in...

Jun 21, 2018
  2. TheHegemon rated Meezer_Man's post Disagree in the thread SUPREME COURT RULES IN FAVOR OF CHRISTIAN BAKER WHO REFUSED TO BAKE FOR GAY COUPLE.

:Supreme Court on Monday handed a narrow victory to a Christian baker from Colorado who refused for religious reasons to make a wedding...

Jun 4, 2018
  3. Urklehaze rated Meezer_Man's post Disagree in the thread One nation one vote.

I was surfing the web late tonight and saw this. [IMG] ABOUT US THE PLAN DONATE GET INVOLVED CONTACT US SIGN THE PETITION Our Goal:...

Dec 15, 2016
  4. dingokevin rated Meezer_Man's post Disagree in the thread One nation one vote.

I was surfing the web late tonight and saw this. [IMG] ABOUT US THE PLAN DONATE GET INVOLVED CONTACT US SIGN THE PETITION Our Goal:...

Dec 15, 2016
  5. BassinNova rated Meezer_Man's post Disagree in the thread Disgruntled.

Will the head coach be fired before the season is over?

Oct 11, 2016
  6. Doug Goodwin rated Meezer_Man's post Disagree in the thread Lake Miramar 9-16.

Got on the lake 0715 this morning. Conditions boat launch good. Water temp 81 degrees. Wind from the east in the morning and...

Sep 28, 2016