Ratings metalman has given

1. metalman rated Fat Spottie's post Agree in the thread The San Diego 8/6.

Let’s say that boat does give certain individuals VERY generous incentives.

Aug 11, 2020
  2. metalman rated joem83's post Agree in the thread The San Diego 8/6.

Let's keep the conspiracy theories to the lounge ;)

Aug 11, 2020
  3. metalman rated AzImport's post Agree in the thread Please tell me why I shouldn't do this..

Well damn. No wonder I get so tired working that stretch on foot. Never realized it was that much of a distance lol

Feb 26, 2020
  4. metalman rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread Coach Took Me Shark Fishing From Shore....

I'm starting to think that I haven't really "fished" unless I've fished with werfless.

Aug 16, 2019
  5. metalman rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Harvesting your surf catch.

I have found that if you drive a knife into the spine behind the head and cut downward, it breaks the bloodline that supplies the...

Aug 7, 2019
  6. metalman rated perch killer's post Agree in the thread North county SFC keeper.

Put the time in, you got rewarded. Nice to see that.

Jul 16, 2019
  7. metalman rated scisports's post Agree in the thread North county SFC keeper.

Toad

Jul 16, 2019
  8. metalman rated Oceanfire's post Agree in the thread North county SFC keeper.

That is a great fish!!! Must have been a fun fight.

Jul 16, 2019
  9. metalman rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread What is this?.

GI... [ATTACH]

Jul 15, 2019
  10. metalman rated Kam_Walsh98's post Agree in the thread Corbina Catch + “Cook”.

Yeah it is, Corbina are up there with halibut imo

Jul 14, 2019
  11. metalman rated Boogie's post Agree in the thread Corbina Catch + “Cook”.

Is that ceviche? I gotta try making that next time.

Jul 14, 2019
  12. metalman rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread TP bean sesh.

No pics today, just info. Pinky fingertip sizes crabs were on the menu today, got about a half pocket full and started the trek. Didn’t...

Jul 14, 2019
  13. metalman rated LHawes's post Agree in the thread Sand Crabs In Carlsbad?.

...of course there are, you just need to find them as always...

Jul 29, 2018
  14. metalman rated beakgeek's post Agree in the thread Sand Crabs In Carlsbad?.

There are tons of sand crabs in Carlsbad right now. And some a monsters. [ATTACH]

Jul 29, 2018
  15. metalman rated Fritzy's post Agree in the thread Possible point loma Tuna Activity.

Hey yellowtail on a half day boat is definitely a positive but not exactly earth shattering ...now yellowfin tuna on a half day boat...

Jul 14, 2018
  16. metalman rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Carlsbad 7/8/18.

Thanks for the report.. we appreciate it

Jul 8, 2018
  17. metalman rated Dane101's post Agree in the thread Topwater Halibut.

No not on top.Was fishing corbina. But funny it was in the same spot 2yrs apart.I ate the fist one.:emoji_ok_hand:

Jun 30, 2018
  18. metalman rated Dane101's post Agree in the thread Topwater Halibut.

How about getting Halibut on sand crabs. It's happened twice to me in the same spot?? 10 pounders? not 5 inchers

Jun 30, 2018
  19. metalman rated geofish's post Agree in the thread Finally.

Well done! Bravo. What part of MB scored for you? Your persistence paid off.

Jun 15, 2018
  20. metalman rated kciuchta's post Agree in the thread Wednesday 6/13 Full Day.

Full day counts have been pretty high and consistent for a week or two now. You probably can't go wrong if the weather cooperates.

Jun 14, 2018