Ratings metalman has given

1. metalman rated Mr. NiceGuy's post Funny in the thread The San Diego 8/6.

Your review of The San Diego made me laugh. There have been steady "The San Diego" reports lately as if they are asking people to post....

Aug 11, 2020
  2. metalman rated Nickheid's post Funny in the thread Anybody fish sunset cliffs Point Loma area?.

Hmm good to know. I’ve never actually been in the area so I have no ideas hat the terrain is like.

Mar 18, 2020
  3. metalman rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Coach Took Me Shark Fishing From Shore....

Trust me, I am not that big of a deal... Lol.. I promise

Aug 16, 2019
  4. metalman rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread TP Toe bitting fish?.

Rig a hook to your toe next time you go. LOL

Aug 7, 2019
  5. metalman rated torykian's post Funny in the thread TP Toe bitting fish?.

Good thing you weren't waist deep!

Aug 7, 2019
  6. metalman rated ror_sal's post Funny in the thread What is this?.

Chuckle head

Jul 15, 2019
  7. metalman rated B8DHOOK's post Funny in the thread What is this?.

The first look at a human will do that to a fish...

Jul 15, 2019
  8. metalman rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread TP bean sesh.

Not me. I do it the real way.

Jul 14, 2019
  9. metalman rated RDozer's post Funny in the thread Sunset Keeper.

Honestly i didnt see it, so u might be correct. (I am resigning from CNN right now)

Oct 26, 2018
  10. metalman rated LHawes's post Funny in the thread Carlsbad 7/8/18.

Threw a Lucky Craft 130 ghost sardine this morning for about an hour and a half. Tide was mid high and dropping. Had what was probably a...

Jul 8, 2018
  11. metalman rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Nice Halibuts.

Is that even legal??? ;)

Jun 15, 2018
  12. metalman rated mauserdog's post Funny in the thread San Onofre Surf Fishing.

I’ve seen some guys post about HUGE corbinas up there. Must be the nuclear plant:P

May 17, 2018
  13. metalman rated lone_wolf's post Funny in the thread Freakin Lings out the Azz.

That sculpin must have been the model that volunteered to be the mascot for Ballast Point Sculpin brew lol. Lookin mighty tasty!

Apr 10, 2018
  14. metalman rated Carterantebi's post Funny in the thread Private Charter Recommendations for Yellowtail 02Apr18.

I believe they pulled it out fairly recently. Rumor is that they’re gonna make it into a museum similar to some of the boats over by the...

Apr 1, 2018
  15. metalman rated camobass's post Funny in the thread mother of all sand crabs.

so if you get skunked, you have a snack for the ride home

Mar 31, 2018
  16. metalman rated Neuroshima's post Funny in the thread Are the Mackerel still in town?.

They are attracted to shiny bald heads.

Mar 23, 2018
  17. metalman rated old_rookie's post Funny in the thread Garden grubs?.

I wonder if snails would work too. But, if it isn't already in the surf/sea, then it probably isn't going to work. But plastics do, so...

Mar 13, 2018
  18. metalman rated geofish's post Funny in the thread Night surf fishing bait/ lures.

Your second sentence reminded me of Werfless

Mar 9, 2018
  19. metalman rated impl0's post Funny in the thread Crystal Pier 3/1/18.

what bait did you tip your sabikis with?

Mar 5, 2018
  20. metalman rated wackyrig's post Funny in the thread Lets fish the grunion run tonight!.

Found some grunion in my fridge

Mar 4, 2018