Ratings metalman has received

1. Werfless rated metalman's post Agree in the thread Back on the Sand.

Great outings! Congrats.

May 11, 2020
  2. kciuchta rated metalman's post Agree in the thread Wednesday 6/13 Full Day.

You will catch fish on the San Diego. Somebody will. They specialize in yellowtail off Coronados. Been well rewarded often on that...

Jun 13, 2018
  3. Fritzy rated metalman's post Agree in the thread Good news ,good news, good news...and bad news.

Well I did go.... 10- 15 minute fight..... thought it was a piece of plywood?(one dink perch on a crab) But it was alive ! Especially...

Apr 24, 2018
  4. Fritzy rated metalman's post Agree in the thread Good news ,good news, good news...and bad news.

Probably talkin an 7/8 lb fish...plus? SO ooo.. I don't think I could use 6 lb. for that fishery. How was the surf conditions...

Apr 16, 2018
  5. Fritzy rated metalman's post Agree in the thread Corbina OB.

If I can get out of the house undetected Sunday am. I'll scout Torrey pines south for fish. Corbina, Halibut, Croaker, Rays, etc. H....

Mar 10, 2018
  6. RolloTomasi rated metalman's post Agree in the thread Afternoon at Blacks 3/8.

Great report..... thanks for that! On day like that, it's just good to get out there! You'll always be first, if you do. He'll I'd go...

Mar 10, 2018
  7. geofish rated metalman's post Agree in the thread Afternoon at Blacks 3/8.

Great report..... thanks for that! On day like that, it's just good to get out there! You'll always be first, if you do. He'll I'd go...

Mar 9, 2018
  8. kmayhugh61 rated metalman's post Agree in the thread Afternoon at Blacks 3/8.

Mar 9, 2018
  9. Werfless rated metalman's post Agree in the thread PB OpalEye.

With only a complimentary intention; that Opaleye is a......PIG! Got one 4 years ago. Might have been close to 1 1/2 lbs. Thanks!...

Feb 22, 2018
  10. robbiesmith25 rated metalman's post Agree in the thread PB OpalEye.

With only a complimentary intention; that Opaleye is a......PIG! Got one 4 years ago. Might have been close to 1 1/2 lbs. Thanks!...

Feb 22, 2018
  11. aquaholic rated metalman's post Agree in the thread California yellowtail.

You might consider cutting the tail 1st. IMO. Assuming there's still life in the fish....better flow.

Feb 2, 2018
  12. geofish rated metalman's post Agree in the thread Blacks morning sesh 12.19.17.

Dec 22, 2017
  13. geofish rated metalman's post Agree in the thread Blacks morning sesh 12.19.17.

Great report!

Dec 22, 2017
  14. Werfless rated metalman's post Agree in the thread New Seaforth take two!.

Deepwater fish may have never seen a shrimp. Squid is your friend past 100 feet? Shrimp?.... shore to 80ft-ish, candy for that zone.

Aug 3, 2017
  15. scisports rated metalman's post Agree in the thread New Seaforth take two!.

Deepwater fish may have never seen a shrimp. Squid is your friend past 100 feet? Shrimp?.... shore to 80ft-ish, candy for that zone.

Aug 3, 2017
  16. all day long... rated metalman's post Agree in the thread Surf fishing.

Snorkeler to the rescue! Sure blindfold me. We must protect the spot, even from me. Seriously, Past 10 bucks..... I always go swimming!

Jun 20, 2017
  17. Fat Spottie rated metalman's post Agree in the thread 5/13/17 Mission Belle and Bluefins.

Damn nice report! All good when your gear works the way you plan. Always feel like a picky fanatic when fresh bleeding my fish. Bleed...

May 14, 2017
  18. i'dratherbef___ing rated metalman's post Agree in the thread It's official!.

When fishing is good, keep fishing. When fishing is slow, keep fishing. Either way, keep fishing!

May 2, 2017
  19. Rokbury14 rated metalman's post Agree in the thread It's official!.

When fishing is good, keep fishing. When fishing is slow, keep fishing. Either way, keep fishing!

May 2, 2017
  20. Werfless rated metalman's post Agree in the thread It's official!.

May 2, 2017