Ratings metalman has received

1. aquaholic rated metalman's post Funny in the thread Wednesday 6/13 Full Day.

You will catch fish on the San Diego. Somebody will. They specialize in yellowtail off Coronados. Been well rewarded often on that...

Jun 13, 2018
  2. B8DHOOK rated metalman's post Funny in the thread Corbina OB.

If I can get out of the house undetected Sunday am. I'll scout Torrey pines south for fish. Corbina, Halibut, Croaker, Rays, etc. H....

Mar 10, 2018
  3. Werfless rated metalman's post Funny in the thread Corbina OB.

If I can get out of the house undetected Sunday am. I'll scout Torrey pines south for fish. Corbina, Halibut, Croaker, Rays, etc. H....

Mar 9, 2018
  4. RolloTomasi rated metalman's post Funny in the thread PB OpalEye.

With only a complimentary intention; that Opaleye is a......PIG! Got one 4 years ago. Might have been close to 1 1/2 lbs. Thanks!...

Feb 24, 2018
  5. mcfish rated metalman's post Funny in the thread Surf fishing.

Snorkeler to the rescue! Sure blindfold me. We must protect the spot, even from me. Seriously, Past 10 bucks..... I always go swimming!

Jun 26, 2017
  6. Werfless rated metalman's post Funny in the thread Surf fishing.

Snorkeler to the rescue! Sure blindfold me. We must protect the spot, even from me. Seriously, Past 10 bucks..... I always go swimming!

Jun 19, 2017
  7. geofish rated metalman's post Funny in the thread Surf fishing.

Jun 18, 2017
  8. kobra rated metalman's post Funny in the thread Surf fishing.

Jun 18, 2017
  9. Ram-Rod rated metalman's post Funny in the thread Surf fishing.

Jun 18, 2017
  10. Werfless rated metalman's post Funny in the thread Sunset cliffs fishing from shore?.

Webfooted helps too

Jun 6, 2017
  11. geofish rated metalman's post Funny in the thread Bait cannon build V1.

Factor in" ocean motion" of the ice. Water thaws ice much faster than air. The added motion should bring it under 3mins. That without...

May 24, 2017
  12. geofish rated metalman's post Funny in the thread Bait cannon build V1.

Eureka moment.....YES!!! Leverage combined with a sensitive touch. No biggie....should feel like the fastest fish you've ever hooked

May 24, 2017
  13. scisports rated metalman's post Funny in the thread Bait cannon build V1.

I know why you couldn't just "free hand thumb it" so to speak?

May 23, 2017
  14. Werfless rated metalman's post Funny in the thread 5/13/17 Mission Belle and Bluefins.

Like the spelling "twofin bluena"! Gonna use it!

May 17, 2017
  15. Werfless rated metalman's post Funny in the thread Bait cannon build V1.

Factor in" ocean motion" of the ice. Water thaws ice much faster than air. The added motion should bring it under 3mins. That without...

May 17, 2017
  16. Larry M rated metalman's post Funny in the thread Bait cannon build V1.

Eureka moment.....YES!!! Leverage combined with a sensitive touch. No biggie....should feel like the fastest fish you've ever hooked

May 16, 2017
  17. kobra rated metalman's post Funny in the thread sharing the stoke.

Keep it in mind! Beer with Coyotes after...

May 15, 2017
  18. kobra rated metalman's post Funny in the thread sharing the stoke.

Hell yeah! Thats a beast! And thanks for not painting up some great shots, trying to hide your spot. Darkness works fine...Lol!

May 15, 2017
  19. Ram-Rod rated metalman's post Funny in the thread sharing the stoke.

Aw you ruined it! Lol

May 15, 2017
  20. Werfless rated metalman's post Funny in the thread sharing the stoke.

Aw you ruined it! Lol

May 15, 2017