Ratings metalman has received

1. Vito1023 rated metalman's post Helpful in the thread Surf Fishing Beginner Tips.

Be there first light...!

Feb 18, 2018
  2. swings are free rated metalman's post Helpful in the thread Crazy day on the Liberty!.

Well being from the North Country I might have a couple of things to add about the smoking of fish. If you trying to cook the fish with...

Aug 7, 2017
  3. Carterantebi rated metalman's post Helpful in the thread Crazy day on the Liberty!.

Well being from the North Country I might have a couple of things to add about the smoking of fish. If you trying to cook the fish with...

Aug 7, 2017
  4. MattL rated metalman's post Helpful in the thread New Seaforth take two!.

Deepwater fish may have never seen a shrimp. Squid is your friend past 100 feet? Shrimp?.... shore to 80ft-ish, candy for that zone.

Aug 4, 2017
  5. frankiefrank rated metalman's post Helpful in the thread New Seaforth take two!.

Deepwater fish may have never seen a shrimp. Squid is your friend past 100 feet? Shrimp?.... shore to 80ft-ish, candy for that zone.

Aug 3, 2017
  6. Chknlyps2 rated metalman's post Helpful in the thread Any one else? 6/3 North jetty?.

Great looking shrimp! What kind of time did it take to make it? Fish will take that......patience. add orange yarn to hook area. Less is...

Jun 7, 2017
  7. Agiambre rated metalman's post Helpful in the thread Any one else? 6/3 North jetty?.

Great looking shrimp! What kind of time did it take to make it? Fish will take that......patience. add orange yarn to hook area. Less is...

Jun 7, 2017
  8. SurfingFishOside rated metalman's post Helpful in the thread Any one else? 6/3 North jetty?.

Jun 4, 2017
  9. Agiambre rated metalman's post Helpful in the thread Bait cannon build V1.

I've also experienced non-original ideas...all in stride! Lol Here is likely a "been done" idea? Yep... use balloons...6-pack or...

May 16, 2017
  10. Agiambre rated metalman's post Helpful in the thread Bait cannon build V1.

[ATTACH] Seems it might be wise to consider some Just of this info. Wrap air chamber in vinyl , shrink wrap?

May 15, 2017
  11. Agiambre rated metalman's post Helpful in the thread Calicos, corn, peas, sabikis and hot dogs?.

One more...... waayyy better! On my bucket list of things to do. Lure builders, here ya go! [MEDIA]

Mar 29, 2017
  12. geofish rated metalman's post Helpful in the thread 3/20 mission belle.

News you can use....M.B. yesterday hardly got on the rockfish. But, they did get 36 YT !!! for 15 fishermen yesterday. Wasn't on it though.

Mar 22, 2017
  13. aquaholic rated metalman's post Helpful in the thread 3/4 day 1/29?.

Illegal to keep in Mexico also.

Jan 31, 2017
  14. Rokbury14 rated metalman's post Helpful in the thread If you were trying to catch a Halibut....

Being from Washington state, halibut are right next to salmon (in front? ) of salmon for target fish. Whether Pacific, or California,...

Jan 12, 2017
  15. Werfless rated metalman's post Helpful in the thread Liberty, Mission Belle, today?.

On the Liberty tomorrow. Yellowtail been on vacation. Scarce pressure. They (Liberty) limited today on bottom fish. YT get ready!

Dec 29, 2016
  16. tsugg rated metalman's post Helpful in the thread Tribute Overnight.

I'm out there 9/18.... tightlines! By the way not sure about rule 1 & 2. I've left few boats where I haven't left a $40 tip or more...

Aug 21, 2016
  17. Troy rated metalman's post Helpful in the thread Hali hunting Monday a.m..

You're using a lure that has excellent action for a couple feet of depth or so. Halibut they can be at any depth sometimes a few...

Jul 26, 2016
  18. Vito1023 rated metalman's post Helpful in the thread Baitcaster practice.

Same as hitting a golf ball. If you don't over swing; 300+ yards and two fairways over; you might hit right where you want and only give...

May 9, 2016