Ratings Mhcato has received

1. Bass Kid rated Mhcato's post Helpful in the thread How do I catch halibut.

If you fish Mission Bay, Drop shot w/ a 4in white gulp smelt or a white fluke style plastic. Any sandy area in any of the basins. My...

May 7, 2020
  2. Robo1 rated Mhcato's post Helpful in the thread How do I catch halibut.

If you fish Mission Bay, Drop shot w/ a 4in white gulp smelt or a white fluke style plastic. Any sandy area in any of the basins. My...

May 6, 2020
  3. FISH rated Mhcato's post Helpful in the thread New Seaforth AM 08/25.

Best thing to avoid getting sick (in addition to the Bonine or Dramamine and keeping your eyes on the horizon instead of the deck) is to...

Aug 27, 2019
  4. Chriwilson rated Mhcato's post Helpful in the thread Favorite lb braid on a lowpro baitcaster?.

I usually like to keep the diameter of braid similar to my leader. Since I normally use 8-12lb leader I prefer 30lb braid. I also...

Aug 25, 2019
  5. shawnanigans rated Mhcato's post Helpful in the thread New Seaforth AM 08/25.

Best thing to avoid getting sick (in addition to the Bonine or Dramamine and keeping your eyes on the horizon instead of the deck) is to...

Aug 25, 2019
  6. MattL rated Mhcato's post Helpful in the thread visiting from oregon surf question.

carolina rig with a sliding egg sinker above a 6lb fluor leader tipped with #6 mosuito or octopus hook. Sinker can range from 1/4oz up...

Jun 2, 2017
  7. RJ576 rated Mhcato's post Helpful in the thread visiting from oregon surf question.

carolina rig with a sliding egg sinker above a 6lb fluor leader tipped with #6 mosuito or octopus hook. Sinker can range from 1/4oz up...

May 31, 2017