Ratings Michael T. has given

1. Michael T. rated Werfless's post Like in the thread LINE SETUP FOR LEXA 400.

I mean.. don't use a golf club as a steak knife (unless you just have no choice)... An old Penn 113 on eBay and one of those newer...

Jul 1, 2020 at 2:17 PM
  2. Michael T. rated Catchalot's post Like in the thread Report PL Kelp 6/18.

Very nice conditions today! Fished the out going from 9:30 am to 12:15 pm Wind S @ 5 SST 68F Water color, Blue/Green Depth fished 10 Fa...

Jun 19, 2020
  3. Michael T. rated von_smozel's post Like in the thread Santee..you've come a long way...

While i agree with the sentiment of disgust for this person's choice of "PPE", i hardly feel its necessary to give that person the...

May 4, 2020
  4. Michael T. rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Food 4 Less 03.30.20.

Wife asked if I could go to F4L for cucumbers and bananas.. wanted a few items myself as well as a pack or two of meat... Well, since I...

Mar 31, 2020
  5. Michael T. rated jerseygeorge's post Like in the thread For Sale Free to a Grom.

Friends- I have a few boxes of stuff. Lures, hooks, weights, colorado rigs, split shot. Can you help me find a fishy kid that this...

Feb 6, 2020
  6. Michael T. rated Romil's post Like in the thread Camp Pendleton Jetty.

I'm new to this forum and by no means a pro fisherman. I just enjoy being out on the water with my son casting a line out. I hope to...

Jan 24, 2020
  7. Michael T. rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread San Diego Bay 1/11/2020.

Hi folks It was nice to visit SD bay again I love fishing here! Many years ago I was stationed at the ASW base in Point Loma. That’s...

Jan 16, 2020
  8. Michael T. rated bobbyhill's post Like in the thread Mission bay calico.

1/13 fished the aluminum near the jetty about 7:30pm to 11. My buddy hooked a decent calico. We caught a few smaller models as well as a...

Jan 16, 2020
  9. Michael T. rated basstard's post Like in the thread Low tide Critters II.

After checking the tide and finding out it was a wicked low. I set out on an adventure and Puss was on the menu. I knew I could catch a...

Jan 16, 2020
  10. Michael T. rated special k's post Like in the thread I like big butts I cannot lie!!.

A buddy and I fished the South Bay yesterday morning from 8:30 a.m. -1:00 p.m. for several larger model bass and this beast. She was...

Nov 23, 2019
  11. Michael T. rated KTfromSD's post Like in the thread My first charter boat provided yummy tacos.

Went on the half day dolphin pm. Slow at the start but started popping off at the last 30 minutes and someone caught a White Sea bass...

Nov 23, 2019
  12. Michael T. rated fishingmissionbay's post Like in the thread Skiff attacked by Mako.

Had the goal to get meat in the freezer for this trip so the main target was rockfish. A couple hours into our session Kam hooked into...

Oct 31, 2019
  13. Michael T. rated natural_one's post Like in the thread SD Bay Shark targeting.

Risentidefishing great advice. thanks bro! Had a BLAST on saturday. Mid afternoon, incoming tide. Something I've never done. Hit the...

Oct 30, 2019
  14. Michael T. rated Dylan 101's post Like in the thread Live bait skiff MB 10/20.

Went on a skiff today in mission bay, caught 2 decent spotties and a giant mackerel. caught another spottie back at the docks. 2/3...

Oct 24, 2019
  15. Michael T. rated geofish's post Like in the thread 9/21/19 - Limits of YFT for 2 - FishNinja is the Shiite.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Been teaching my 21 year old (FishNinja) about Private Boat Offshore Fishing. So when he...

Oct 10, 2019
  16. Michael T. rated Werfless's post Like in the thread going out on a boat In mission bay for my first time..

I have general advice.. catch live bait and drift it in the main channel between sea world, fiesta and out towards Dana.. keep the bait...

Sep 24, 2019
  17. Michael T. rated Lipripper's post Like in the thread TP 9/1 afternoon.

Started at 330. Fished till 6. Fished north of the inlet about 3/4 of a mile or so. Found most of the fish around the two red walls....

Sep 3, 2019
  18. Michael T. rated dbrown6535's post Like in the thread Plk.

Good Labor Day with my son Spotfin08 off point loma. Couple calicos, nice rockfish and whitefish. Taco time. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Sep 3, 2019
  19. Michael T. rated Mike maio's post Like in the thread Soupfin.

Cooper catches a 69 inch Soupfin shark off Harbor Island. Fought it for 30 minutes. Lots of onlookers including the fire department....

Aug 31, 2019
  20. Michael T. rated Wonderfish's post Like in the thread Saturday 8/17 fishing.

Went out of Huntington Harbor with a friend and his son today. Headed North. First bait barge North of HH had fresh squid, always a...

Aug 30, 2019