Ratings Michael T. has given

1. Michael T. rated Rokbury14's post Helpful in the thread Shelter Isle yesterday morn.

Exactly what I did.

Oct 1, 2016
  2. Michael T. rated set_da_hook's post Helpful in the thread Shelter Isle yesterday morn.

Halibut absolutely smash spinnerbaits.

Oct 1, 2016
  3. Michael T. rated mikecheck1212's post Helpful in the thread Ponds Under Friars Bridge?.

Park on sd mission rd..plenty of street parking..walk up this paved road..gate is on the right..I havnt been here for awhile so I'd tak...

Sep 11, 2016
  4. Michael T. rated Richard Matthews's post Helpful in the thread Killer session.

Just an fyi on the flatfishes in San Diego:https://swfsc.noaa.gov/publications/CR/1991/9143.PDF

Jul 20, 2016
  5. Michael T. rated stoned-trout's post Helpful in the thread Sheepy from shore.

I use to cut the tip of number 7 fin point with clippers ...don't hurt fish any and you know if ya caught it before...stand the fin on...

May 12, 2016
  6. Michael T. rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread Fishing MB: My perspective.

This will take a while to read.... In another thread, Kellen asked if anyone was up to the task at making an article about fishing...

May 12, 2016