Ratings Michael T. has received

1. B8DHOOK rated Michael T.'s post Like in the thread Fathom baitcaster?.

So the fathom 400 is looking comparable to a lexa 300, i dont see anything larger than that but I am half cocked watching the fights...

Jul 12, 2020 at 8:11 AM
  2. Werfless rated Michael T.'s post Like in the thread Fathom baitcaster?.

Took me a minute to realize it as well, also the 300 has 30lb drag and the 400 only has 25 for the fathom series whats up with that

Jul 11, 2020 at 10:45 PM
  3. Werfless rated Michael T.'s post Like in the thread Fathom baitcaster?.

Squall 400 has the power handle

Jul 11, 2020 at 10:45 PM
  4. Noms rated Michael T.'s post Like in the thread Fathom baitcaster?.

So the fathom 400 is looking comparable to a lexa 300, i dont see anything larger than that but I am half cocked watching the fights...

Jul 11, 2020 at 4:29 PM
  5. Werfless rated Michael T.'s post Like in the thread Fathom baitcaster?.

Looks like they wanna compete with the lexas

Jul 7, 2020 at 3:28 PM
  6. Werfless rated Michael T.'s post Like in the thread T-Rig? vs Jig head?.

I use zman plastics for the trig, they float giving your bait some action while on the bottom

Jun 19, 2020
  7. Msolorz rated Michael T.'s post Like in the thread T-Rig? vs Jig head?.

I use zman plastics for the trig, they float giving your bait some action while on the bottom

Jun 19, 2020
  8. Double Minor rated Michael T.'s post Like in the thread Miramar water level......anyone?.

Was their thursday around 530 am ramp was still closed

Feb 22, 2020
  9. Werfless rated Michael T.'s post Like in the thread Miramar water level......anyone?.

Was their thursday around 530 am ramp was still closed

Feb 22, 2020
  10. Catchalot rated Michael T.'s post Like in the thread Harbor Island Grass *%#€?!!.

An old wise man once told me "find the grass find the bass".

Jun 27, 2019
  11. Werfless rated Michael T.'s post Like in the thread Harbor Island Grass *%#€?!!.

An old wise man once told me "find the grass find the bass".

Jun 26, 2019
  12. Msolorz rated Michael T.'s post Like in the thread South shores spotties.

Fished for less than an hour, pulled 4 spots. First 2 came on my first 3 casts zman slim swimz are the juice! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Nov 19, 2018
  13. lone_wolf rated Michael T.'s post Like in the thread South shores spotties.

Fished for less than an hour, pulled 4 spots. First 2 came on my first 3 casts zman slim swimz are the juice! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Nov 13, 2018
  14. Werfless rated Michael T.'s post Like in the thread South shores spotties.

Where can i get the kietech swimbaits?

Nov 12, 2018
  15. Werfless rated Michael T.'s post Like in the thread South shores spotties.

Actually double checked myself tide was on its way out

Nov 12, 2018
  16. Werfless rated Michael T.'s post Like in the thread South shores spotties.

About 10am a couple hours before high tide

Nov 12, 2018
  17. spicymayo rated Michael T.'s post Like in the thread South shores spotties.

Nov 12, 2018
  18. kciuchta rated Michael T.'s post Like in the thread South shores spotties.

Nov 12, 2018
  19. Vito1023 rated Michael T.'s post Like in the thread South shores spotties.

Nov 12, 2018
  20. Vito1023 rated Michael T.'s post Like in the thread South shores spotties.

About 10am a couple hours before high tide

Nov 12, 2018