Ratings mick has given

1. mick rated rickyfish619's post Like in the thread Baja Black Seabass.

55 LB BSB caught down at Bahia de Los Angeles this past weekend. [ATTACH]

Aug 19, 2020
  2. mick rated cavedog619's post Like in the thread SD Bay 5/30/20.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Fished the big bay today with the Mad Macks Fishing Club in our yaks. 0600-1400. Outgoing tide. Water temp mid to high...

Jun 2, 2020
  3. mick rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Kayak Catfish.

This guy makes me want to go to Tennessee! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_dednV1eO4

Apr 22, 2020
  4. mick rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread I got 51 problems.....

But spotties ain't one. Float tubed a South Bay spot today. Weather was greatish. A couple hours of wind and chop mid day but it...

Mar 23, 2020
  5. mick rated Robo1's post Like in the thread Hot topic or more of a question.

Tide and wind look great for the morning. Thanks for the quick reply. I went a step further to call the Harbor Police and they gave me...

Mar 21, 2020
  6. mick rated Rodmaster858's post Like in the thread San Diego Bay fishing (Before the storm).

Hello fishing friends! Went fishing for spotted bay bass earlier this week before the rain started coming in. IMO, theres always a...

Mar 16, 2020
  7. mick rated BUDDHA_'s post Like in the thread Shad Eater.

Time changed, but not the fishing... Stuck another beauty today on the bucca shad. She slammed it so hard that when my rod loaded up, I...

Mar 11, 2020
  8. mick rated Werfless's post Like in the thread IV 03.06/07.20.

Arguably the best fishery (or at least the most productive) in Southern California

Mar 11, 2020
  9. mick rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread IV 03.06/07.20.

Man.. in my 30s, I had so many 100+ fish days out there solo... Now, it's the convalescent home version, feels like, lol

Mar 9, 2020
  10. mick rated Werfless's post Like in the thread IV 03.06/07.20.

Warm days and slightly cool nights prompted an IV run with Ucsdsu and the kid.. plenty of mixed size cats from 1-3# or so, quite a few...

Mar 9, 2020
  11. mick rated JustBass's post Like in the thread I caught PB crappie today..

Finally PB crappie today. I went out again tonight for crappie, most of them are bigger than last night about 12” or more. After the...

Mar 7, 2020
  12. mick rated Roy Justice's post Like in the thread 3 lb Crappie!.

The elusive 3 lber seems not so elusive anymore. I have only 1 to my credit but that was in 1987. El Cap was spilling over and flooded...

Mar 5, 2020
  13. mick rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Flipping heavy cover. Otay Lakes.

If you would like to understand the techniques I use when flipping deep into heavy cover feel free to take a look at this lastest video....

Feb 7, 2020
  14. mick rated Werfless's post Like in the thread IV 12.06/07.19.

Short, slow session with the homie. A few keepers, not much bycatch Long Painfully slow run with Roncador and the kiddo .. started off...

Jan 31, 2020
  15. mick rated special k's post Like in the thread Butts on the chew!!.

Caught a 28" on the grub 6lb test!! San Diego Bay [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Dec 28, 2019
  16. mick rated vaughanmatt13's post Like in the thread New baits and Jigs I'm adding to my stock.

Added some new Swimbaits, Sluggs and weedless jigs to my stock what y'all think [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Dec 4, 2019
  17. mick rated captwoody's post Like in the thread Glorrietta bay 10/30.

Best Glorietta Bay this morning with the club caught 14 spotted bay bass including a personal best 17 in 3 pound spotted bay bass. 6...

Nov 12, 2019
  18. mick rated Sdudebro86's post Like in the thread Chunky bass session at Seaport Village.

Started out a little bit after 8 last night caught and caught a mixed handful of small spotties and sandies. The tide and bite slowed...

Nov 9, 2019
  19. mick rated DarrenSki's post Like in the thread Custom walking poppers.

Ive been working on this design for a few months now. What do you guys think? [ATTACH]

Nov 4, 2019
  20. mick rated Nute's post Like in the thread Some new stuff. Pic heavy.

Here's some new paints i've been doing over the last few months. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Nov 4, 2019