Ratings mick has given

1. mick rated special k's post Like in the thread Butts on the chew!!.

Caught a 28" on the grub 6lb test!! San Diego Bay [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Dec 28, 2019
  2. mick rated vaughanmatt13's post Like in the thread New baits and Jigs I'm adding to my stock.

Added some new Swimbaits, Sluggs and weedless jigs to my stock what y'all think [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Dec 4, 2019
  3. mick rated captwoody's post Like in the thread Glorrietta bay 10/30.

Best Glorietta Bay this morning with the club caught 14 spotted bay bass including a personal best 17 in 3 pound spotted bay bass. 6...

Nov 12, 2019
  4. mick rated Sdudebro86's post Like in the thread Chunky bass session at Seaport Village.

Started out a little bit after 8 last night caught and caught a mixed handful of small spotties and sandies. The tide and bite slowed...

Nov 9, 2019
  5. mick rated DarrenSki's post Like in the thread Custom walking poppers.

Ive been working on this design for a few months now. What do you guys think? [ATTACH]

Nov 4, 2019
  6. mick rated Nute's post Like in the thread Some new stuff. Pic heavy.

Here's some new paints i've been doing over the last few months. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Nov 4, 2019
  7. mick rated John345's post Like in the thread Nice Legal Halibut On A Lucky Craft.

Hey Guys I was fishing down here in Ensenada just before the Santa Ana winds this past week. There was also a horrible red tide. Not...

Oct 18, 2019
  8. mick rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread ScorcherZ.

Gonna put all my tube-bait-making misadventures in one thread from here on out. This should serve as a tutorial for a beginner....

Oct 15, 2019
  9. mick rated DogDudeDrone's post Like in the thread YFC first time!.

Pretty awesome night! Started from the docks and I got 2 spotties on back to back casts. My buddy(SDdudebro) pulls up with the dingy as...

Jun 4, 2019
  10. mick rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread It's Friday!.

And I broke 2 Sutherland PB's: 1. Number of fish caught in one morning: 14. 2. Biggest fish at said lake: 5.83 Lbs Also probably my...

May 10, 2019
  11. mick rated vaughanmatt13's post Like in the thread New Swimbaits By Wet Bandit Baits.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] New baits I've been making recently for a buddie looking for a custom color combo came out nice

May 10, 2019
  12. mick rated Troy's post Funny in the thread $.

Very nice! That background looks familiar....

May 6, 2019
  13. mick rated Kam_Walsh98's post Like in the thread SD Bay Nighttime Carnage 4/30-5/1:.

I wanted to get back on the yak and do some more bass fishing last night so I stocked up on Red Bulls and headed out at around 10:30pm....

May 2, 2019
  14. mick rated Vito1023's post Agree in the thread Lake Jennings 4/25.

Looks like you’ve got a keeper ( a girl friend that fishes is a friend forever

Apr 29, 2019
  15. mick rated captwoody's post Agree in the thread Bay Halibut.

Fish the sand ledges along channel ledge where it drops, 1 oz Carolina rig live bait. basically 18-30 ft of water. or just go to buoy 24...

Apr 26, 2019
  16. mick rated RomanCastro's post Like in the thread [VIDEO] 100 Spotted Bay Bass.

Last year scisports caught 100 SBB from shore and I've had it in the back of my mind since then to try it. I was out last weekend trying...

Apr 18, 2019
  17. mick rated vaughanmatt13's post Like in the thread Home Made Underspins.

New Hobby came out decent paint will need to be perfected but kinda liking them made a dozen gonna test them tomorrow [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Apr 17, 2019
  18. mick rated NitroZ7's post Like in the thread *video* Little bit of El Cap action.

Had a great time fishing El Cap the other weekend. Here’s a little video from the day. https://youtu.be/WLqWcEBEbzk

Apr 17, 2019
  19. mick rated JBFriesen's post Like in the thread San Vicente 4/11.

Super fun day! Fished 0700 to 1530. Started the day with a wacky-rigged Missle "the 48". The vast majority of bites started in the back...

Apr 14, 2019
  20. mick rated TheBassinPanda's post Like in the thread El Capitan 4-1-19 Feat. Kahuna Bass.

Kahuna bass and I made some plans to head out to El Cap today as we heard the bite was going good and it had been a little while since I...

Apr 1, 2019