Ratings mick has received

1. Werfless rated mick's post Like in the thread Boating course.

Yes, you are correct. here it is: According to California law the following persons are not required to have a boater card to operate...

Jan 13, 2020
  2. Larry M rated mick's post Helpful in the thread Boating course.

Yes, you are correct. here it is: According to California law the following persons are not required to have a boater card to operate...

Jan 13, 2020
  3. Werfless rated mick's post Funny in the thread Boating course.

I didn't see that exemption. Shouldn't be allowed IMO

Jan 10, 2020
  4. Werfless rated mick's post Like in the thread Boating course.

It's a computer course with videos and illustrations. You can stop and start as many times as you want. work on a section until you...

Jan 2, 2020
  5. Larry M rated mick's post Helpful in the thread Boating course.

It's a computer course with videos and illustrations. You can stop and start as many times as you want. work on a section until you...

Jan 2, 2020
  6. geofish rated mick's post Helpful in the thread Boating course.

I just did it. Pretty easy. Because of my age, I'm not required to have it until 2025 but I figured they might add more stuff to it in...

Jan 1, 2020
  7. Werfless rated mick's post Like in the thread Boating course.

I just did it. Pretty easy. Because of my age, I'm not required to have it until 2025 but I figured they might add more stuff to it in...

Jan 1, 2020
  8. Larry M rated mick's post Helpful in the thread Boating course.

Jan 1, 2020
  9. Werfless rated mick's post Like in the thread Jig hooks source?.

Same here. I fished a lot of 3.5: grubs and the longer hooks didn't work in the smaller grubs. I'll keep looking and let you know if I...

Dec 5, 2019
  10. Werfless rated mick's post Like in the thread Jig hooks source?.

Are you're saying an eagle claw 570 is too small? I'll measure the diameter tonight. What lead mold are you pouring into? Ultra Jig?...

Dec 4, 2019
  11. B8DHOOK rated mick's post Like in the thread Fluid Bed.

It's been a while since I've posted. I took a some time off to take care of family and made the mistake of letting my boat sit for...

Nov 28, 2019
  12. Werfless rated mick's post Like in the thread Tube Jig question.....

You would still have the line to gather eel grass and of course you would loose the 3d fish eye. The angle may help some but loss of...

Nov 10, 2019
  13. Werfless rated mick's post Agree in the thread Chunky bass session at Seaport Village.

A very good grade of fish for sure. Nice!

Nov 10, 2019
  14. Larry M rated mick's post Like in the thread Winter Spotty Fishing Techniques.

I don't see much difference in the pattern across the seasons. SBB are willing participants year round. I'm a grub guy and generally...

Nov 8, 2019
  15. cavedog619 rated mick's post Like in the thread Winter Spotty Fishing Techniques.

I don't see much difference in the pattern across the seasons. SBB are willing participants year round. I'm a grub guy and generally...

Nov 8, 2019
  16. tsugg rated mick's post Like in the thread Fluid Bed.

It's been a while since I've posted. I took a some time off to take care of family and made the mistake of letting my boat sit for...

Nov 8, 2019
  17. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated mick's post Like in the thread Fluid Bed.

Nov 7, 2019
  18. VeeDubGuy02 rated mick's post Like in the thread Winter Spotty Fishing Techniques.

Nov 7, 2019
  19. Aweisman18 rated mick's post Like in the thread Winter Spotty Fishing Techniques.

Nov 7, 2019
  20. Kam_Walsh98 rated mick's post Like in the thread Winter Spotty Fishing Techniques.

Nov 7, 2019