Ratings mick has received

1. Werfless rated mick's post Helpful in the thread Retired and would like to take up Fishing - Jetties.

Be glad to. Just let me know

Aug 1, 2020 at 9:06 AM
  2. Big_d19 rated mick's post Like in the thread Fish ID.

If you have questions about a fish you have caught, please post a picture here. We will try to help you identify your catch. Let's all...

Jul 21, 2020
  3. F1$H rated mick's post Helpful in the thread Attention Barrett Rookies.

I had a post on the old forum that gave some suggestions for all of you that are new to Barrett. That post is gone and it is really...

Jul 4, 2020
  4. Neuroshima rated mick's post Helpful in the thread Attention Barrett Rookies.

I had a post on the old forum that gave some suggestions for all of you that are new to Barrett. That post is gone and it is really...

Jun 22, 2020
  5. Ken roe rated mick's post Like in the thread Suzuki or yamaha for outboard?.

Call JP motorsports and see what the wait is. The last time I checked it was 3 months to get in the door. Never heard of the Dingy...

Jun 7, 2020
  6. AzImport rated mick's post Funny in the thread SD Bay 5/30/20.

Nice Halibut. Not sure I would put it between my legs with the head pointed toward the family jewels. mick

Jun 3, 2020
  7. Kian.K rated mick's post Like in the thread SD Bay 5/30/20.

Nice Halibut. Not sure I would put it between my legs with the head pointed toward the family jewels. mick

Jun 3, 2020
  8. Msolorz rated mick's post Funny in the thread SD Bay 5/30/20.

Jun 3, 2020
  9. Easy619 rated mick's post Funny in the thread SD Bay 5/30/20.

Jun 2, 2020
  10. Werfless rated mick's post Funny in the thread SD Bay 5/30/20.

Jun 2, 2020
  11. NibbleSquad rated mick's post Funny in the thread SD Bay 5/30/20.

Jun 2, 2020
  12. Kahuna bass rated mick's post Funny in the thread SD Bay 5/30/20.

Jun 2, 2020
  13. bassmeister rated mick's post Agree in the thread Suzuki or yamaha for outboard?.

I have a Suzuki. Good luck finding someone to work on it. Very limited. I'd say go Yamaha or better yet Mercury mick

May 28, 2020
  14. Noms rated mick's post Like in the thread Suzuki or yamaha for outboard?.

Call JP motorsports and see what the wait is. The last time I checked it was 3 months to get in the door. Never heard of the Dingy...

May 28, 2020
  15. Werfless rated mick's post Like in the thread Suzuki or yamaha for outboard?.

May 28, 2020
  16. Werfless rated mick's post Like in the thread Suzuki or yamaha for outboard?.

I have a Suzuki. Good luck finding someone to work on it. Very limited. I'd say go Yamaha or better yet Mercury mick

May 25, 2020
  17. FoodGeekFish rated mick's post Agree in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

In 2009 I was involved in a boating accident while fishing. 99% of people would have died that night. I survived because I was wearing...

May 7, 2020
  18. Kian.K rated mick's post Like in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

In 2009 I was involved in a boating accident while fishing. 99% of people would have died that night. I survived because I was wearing...

May 7, 2020
  19. B8DHOOK rated mick's post Like in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

May 7, 2020
  20. Werfless rated mick's post Like in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

May 7, 2020