Ratings mick has received

1. Big_d19 rated mick's post Like in the thread Fish ID.

If you have questions about a fish you have caught, please post a picture here. We will try to help you identify your catch. Let's all...

Jul 21, 2020
  2. Ken roe rated mick's post Like in the thread Suzuki or yamaha for outboard?.

Call JP motorsports and see what the wait is. The last time I checked it was 3 months to get in the door. Never heard of the Dingy...

Jun 7, 2020
  3. Kian.K rated mick's post Like in the thread SD Bay 5/30/20.

Nice Halibut. Not sure I would put it between my legs with the head pointed toward the family jewels. mick

Jun 3, 2020
  4. Noms rated mick's post Like in the thread Suzuki or yamaha for outboard?.

Call JP motorsports and see what the wait is. The last time I checked it was 3 months to get in the door. Never heard of the Dingy...

May 28, 2020
  5. Werfless rated mick's post Like in the thread Suzuki or yamaha for outboard?.

May 28, 2020
  6. Werfless rated mick's post Like in the thread Suzuki or yamaha for outboard?.

I have a Suzuki. Good luck finding someone to work on it. Very limited. I'd say go Yamaha or better yet Mercury mick

May 25, 2020
  7. Kian.K rated mick's post Like in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

In 2009 I was involved in a boating accident while fishing. 99% of people would have died that night. I survived because I was wearing...

May 7, 2020
  8. B8DHOOK rated mick's post Like in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

In 2009 I was involved in a boating accident while fishing. 99% of people would have died that night. I survived because I was wearing...

May 7, 2020
  9. Werfless rated mick's post Like in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

May 7, 2020
  10. swings are free rated mick's post Like in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

May 7, 2020
  11. Werfless rated mick's post Like in the thread Kayak Catfish.

Great video. I'm ready for a trip back there.

Apr 22, 2020
  12. Werfless rated mick's post Like in the thread It’s Werf’s Birthday.

Happy B-day Werf. Get out and get a few. mick

Apr 13, 2020
  13. A-Train rated mick's post Like in the thread I got 51 problems.....

Well done gentleman

Mar 24, 2020
  14. Werfless rated mick's post Like in the thread Fishing the bay.

I just drove around MB and both Dana and south shores ramps are closed. Clearly posted. I fished yesterday (3/22) at SD bay and it was...

Mar 23, 2020
  15. Werfless rated mick's post Like in the thread I got 51 problems.....

Well done gentleman

Mar 23, 2020
  16. B8DHOOK rated mick's post Like in the thread Fishing the bay.

I just drove around MB and both Dana and south shores ramps are closed. Clearly posted. I fished yesterday (3/22) at SD bay and it was...

Mar 23, 2020
  17. Werfless rated mick's post Like in the thread IV 03.06/07.20.

Nice report and pictures. I haven't fished IV in years. Still looks productive mick

Mar 10, 2020
  18. Kahuna bass rated mick's post Like in the thread 3 lb Crappie!.

It's been a long time since a Crappie over 3 lbs has come over the rail. Saturday was the day. It was a zoo out there. I was the 68th...

Mar 7, 2020
  19. Werfless rated mick's post Like in the thread 3 lb Crappie!.

Roy, good to see you're still out there. The quality of fish is amazing. Really thick in the tail with an impressive girth. That 4...

Mar 5, 2020
  20. Werfless rated mick's post Like in the thread 3 lb Crappie!.

Thanks Roy and Werfless. I'm thinking there's a 4 pounder in there waiting to be caught. If not this year, then next year. I took a...

Mar 4, 2020