Ratings mick has received

1. itsmsrin rated mick's post Agree in the thread Fish ID.

Needlefish. Good one! How about a: Cabazon Or a yellowtail (yes they have been caught in the bay) [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Sep 17, 2020 at 2:21 PM
  2. bassmeister rated mick's post Agree in the thread Suzuki or yamaha for outboard?.

I have a Suzuki. Good luck finding someone to work on it. Very limited. I'd say go Yamaha or better yet Mercury mick

May 28, 2020
  3. FoodGeekFish rated mick's post Agree in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

In 2009 I was involved in a boating accident while fishing. 99% of people would have died that night. I survived because I was wearing...

May 7, 2020
  4. fisheromen rated mick's post Agree in the thread Kayak Catfish.

Great video. I'm ready for a trip back there.

Apr 22, 2020
  5. bassgalrascal rated mick's post Agree in the thread Bay fishing trolls.....

Alright guys this thread is going nowhere. Before it gets any worse, . Let's move on mick

Mar 12, 2020
  6. vaughanmatt13 rated mick's post Agree in the thread Tube Jig question.....

You would still have the line to gather eel grass and of course you would loose the 3d fish eye. The angle may help some but loss of...

Jan 29, 2020
  7. Werfless rated mick's post Agree in the thread Chunky bass session at Seaport Village.

A very good grade of fish for sure. Nice!

Nov 10, 2019
  8. Robo1 rated mick's post Agree in the thread Retrieval technique for bass.

I’m not sure from your post if you are fishing from shore are a boat, kayak or float tube. If you are floating then just move to the...

Oct 16, 2019
  9. Werfless rated mick's post Agree in the thread ScorcherZ.

Well done CK! Looks like you've got a good species list going. Go get em!

Oct 16, 2019
  10. Werfless rated mick's post Agree in the thread YFC first time!.

Nice YFC. The next one will come easier

Jun 4, 2019
  11. zoner rated mick's post Agree in the thread Home Made Underspins.

Baits look good and underspins are hot. You'll might want to perfect the paint process if you plan to sell them. You may want to check...

May 13, 2019
  12. mcfish rated mick's post Agree in the thread It's Friday!.

Congrats on the PB². Looks like they are sucking some serious water out of that lake. too bad

May 10, 2019
  13. fisheromen rated mick's post Agree in the thread It's Friday!.

Congrats on the PB². Looks like they are sucking some serious water out of that lake. too bad

May 10, 2019
  14. Werfless rated mick's post Agree in the thread New Swimbaits By Wet Bandit Baits.

Yep, those look fishy. Good job

May 10, 2019
  15. geofish rated mick's post Agree in the thread My first Corvina.!.

You need to get out more :emoji_sunglasses: Hongsmind. Good catch. The next one will come easier.

May 2, 2019
  16. Werfless rated mick's post Agree in the thread My first Corvina.!.

You need to get out more :emoji_sunglasses: Hongsmind. Good catch. The next one will come easier.

May 2, 2019
  17. JWall rated mick's post Agree in the thread opening day, too cool....

That battle weary frog is cool. Well done!

May 2, 2019
  18. VeeDubGuy02 rated mick's post Agree in the thread Advice Needed...Braided Line.

You certainly can expect a range of answers here. DJ says throw it away and Valco has a 65 lb setup. What's missing from your question...

Apr 26, 2019
  19. jusbayz rated mick's post Agree in the thread San Diego bay 4-23.

Very well done. A legal on 4 lb is amazing. The damaged thumb is a badge of honor. Thanks for the report mick

Apr 24, 2019
  20. dj thrillz rated mick's post Agree in the thread Advice Needed...Braided Line.

You certainly can expect a range of answers here. DJ says throw it away and Valco has a 65 lb setup. What's missing from your question...

Apr 24, 2019