Ratings mick has received

1. AzImport rated mick's post Funny in the thread SD Bay 5/30/20.

Nice Halibut. Not sure I would put it between my legs with the head pointed toward the family jewels. mick

Jun 3, 2020
  2. Msolorz rated mick's post Funny in the thread SD Bay 5/30/20.

Nice Halibut. Not sure I would put it between my legs with the head pointed toward the family jewels. mick

Jun 3, 2020
  3. Easy619 rated mick's post Funny in the thread SD Bay 5/30/20.

Jun 2, 2020
  4. Werfless rated mick's post Funny in the thread SD Bay 5/30/20.

Jun 2, 2020
  5. NibbleSquad rated mick's post Funny in the thread SD Bay 5/30/20.

Jun 2, 2020
  6. Kahuna bass rated mick's post Funny in the thread SD Bay 5/30/20.

Jun 2, 2020
  7. Werfless rated mick's post Funny in the thread BARRETT CLOSED for the 2020 season.

I like it! Now sell the city!

Apr 5, 2020
  8. cavedog619 rated mick's post Funny in the thread Bay fishing trolls.....

Alright guys this thread is going nowhere. Before it gets any worse, . Let's move on mick

Mar 6, 2020
  9. EscoFisher rated mick's post Funny in the thread Bay fishing trolls.....

Alright guys this thread is going nowhere. Before it gets any worse, . Let's move on mick

Mar 6, 2020
  10. Roncador rated mick's post Funny in the thread Bay fishing trolls.....

Mar 6, 2020
  11. Werfless rated mick's post Funny in the thread Bay fishing trolls.....

Mar 6, 2020
  12. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated mick's post Funny in the thread Bay fishing trolls.....

Mar 6, 2020
  13. Werfless rated mick's post Funny in the thread Boating course.

I didn't see that exemption. Shouldn't be allowed IMO

Jan 10, 2020
  14. mcfish rated mick's post Funny in the thread My first Corvina.!.

When I said 'you need to get out more" I was talking to Fisheromen. I've caught many. I had a great place to fish them on topwater....

May 3, 2019
  15. Noms rated mick's post Funny in the thread My first Corvina.!.

When I said 'you need to get out more" I was talking to Fisheromen. I've caught many. I had a great place to fish them on topwater....

May 2, 2019
  16. Werfless rated mick's post Funny in the thread My first Corvina.!.

May 2, 2019
  17. fisheromen rated mick's post Funny in the thread My first Corvina.!.

You need to get out more :emoji_sunglasses: Hongsmind. Good catch. The next one will come easier.

May 2, 2019
  18. Werfless rated mick's post Funny in the thread New species!!.

Pretty funny. If you were trying to work your lure on the bottom you were successful.

Apr 19, 2019
  19. Yella1 rated mick's post Funny in the thread New species!!.

Pretty funny. If you were trying to work your lure on the bottom you were successful.

Apr 19, 2019
  20. Werfless rated mick's post Funny in the thread Fun times, Otay and San V..

Looks like its time to lock this thread. Let's move on...

Mar 29, 2019