Ratings mick has received

1. Larry M rated mick's post Helpful in the thread Boating course.

Here is the date and age requirement As of the dates shown below, these boaters will be required to carry a boater card issued by DBW,...

Jan 23, 2020
  2. Larry M rated mick's post Helpful in the thread Boating course.

Yes, you are correct. here it is: According to California law the following persons are not required to have a boater card to operate...

Jan 13, 2020
  3. Larry M rated mick's post Helpful in the thread Boating course.

It's a computer course with videos and illustrations. You can stop and start as many times as you want. work on a section until you...

Jan 2, 2020
  4. geofish rated mick's post Helpful in the thread Boating course.

I just did it. Pretty easy. Because of my age, I'm not required to have it until 2025 but I figured they might add more stuff to it in...

Jan 1, 2020
  5. Larry M rated mick's post Helpful in the thread Boating course.

I just did it. Pretty easy. Because of my age, I'm not required to have it until 2025 but I figured they might add more stuff to it in...

Jan 1, 2020
  6. danielbrose1 rated mick's post Helpful in the thread "How to" part two.

More good stuff Paul. I'll pin it to the top with the Part 1 post. I like the PVC pipe drilled. That should be seal proof. I have...

Sep 30, 2019
  7. Bassnbeans rated mick's post Helpful in the thread Attention Barrett Rookies.

I had a post on the old forum that gave some suggestions for all of you that are new to Barrett. That post is gone and it is really...

Apr 9, 2019
  8. bart rated mick's post Helpful in the thread Fish ID.

If you have questions about a fish you have caught, please post a picture here. We will try to help you identify your catch. Let's all...

Aug 2, 2018
  9. Noah Walker IV rated mick's post Helpful in the thread Last Seasons Luck Day.

7-7-07. That says it all! Did you get a weight?

May 4, 2018
  10. natural_one rated mick's post Helpful in the thread Attention Barrett Rookies.

I had a post on the old forum that gave some suggestions for all of you that are new to Barrett. That post is gone and it is really...

Apr 18, 2018
  11. Beangone rated mick's post Helpful in the thread Attention Barrett Rookies.

Apr 12, 2018
  12. Ram-Rod rated mick's post Helpful in the thread Fish ID.

If you have questions about a fish you have caught, please post a picture here. We will try to help you identify your catch. Let's all...

Feb 17, 2017
  13. PBcali rated mick's post Helpful in the thread Attention Barrett Rookies.

Aug 30, 2016
  14. BDHolmer rated mick's post Helpful in the thread Fish ID.

Thanks but the credit goes to Kevin (DJ Thrillz). It was his idea and a good one at that. It is a running thread that is pinned to the...

Jul 30, 2016