Ratings mikecheck1212 has given

1. mikecheck1212 rated crawdadguy's post Helpful in the thread Goodbye Lake Perris ...for this season.

I have been fishing perris almost once a week since November..They have really done a great job rebuilding this lake. They added over...

Aug 30, 2021
  2. mikecheck1212 rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Lake Perris 8/3.

It's what I do! :emoji_grin:

Aug 30, 2021
  3. mikecheck1212 rated fishfanatic's post Like in the thread Lake Perris 8/3.

Summary: Fish caught-5 Depth-20-25ft Water temp-87! Air temp-100+- Trip Timeframe-6am-6pm LONG VERSION: Finally found a gap in my...

Aug 30, 2021
  4. mikecheck1212 rated bajacamp's post Helpful in the thread Harveston Lake "Bass of the day".

Yeah you have to buy a permit if you not a resident . A senor permit last year was 22.50 for a year and a Calif. fishing license...Here...

Jul 27, 2021
  5. mikecheck1212 rated SoCal_Fishing's post Like in the thread Anyone fish Harveston???.

All the bass in the past year. I'm looking to get some catfish there now.

Jul 25, 2021
  6. mikecheck1212 rated bajacamp's post Like in the thread Harveston Lake "Bass of the day".

Harveston Lake, one of my local fishing spots in the neighborhood Temecula. I hooked this bass on a Tomas" jig fly pattern....[ATTACH]

Jul 22, 2021
  7. mikecheck1212 rated nobassnobueno's post Like in the thread Fishing in/near Temecula.

Well that was short lived, 2 weeks ago I tubed Vail with a friend and we stayed till 1am fishing back by the dam, it was an epic trip, a...

Jul 15, 2021
  8. mikecheck1212 rated Creek's post Agree in the thread UFC Fight Night with Conor McGregor is More Proof Election Was Stolen.

Al lI know is, there must be an awful lot of sand in the desert because there sure are alot of people with their heads buried in it.

Jul 13, 2021
  9. mikecheck1212 rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread The Hillary song.

You got me. Still love your show!

Jul 11, 2021
  10. mikecheck1212 rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread July 9-Topwater not Fine @ Suffer-Land.

Hoping for topwater action, my kayak was loaded with all the right stuff for it.....a wide variety of hard topwater baits in various...

Jul 11, 2021
  11. mikecheck1212 rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Interesting Statistics.

Got it. You are unable to propose anything better. Sorry about your hypertension, try watching Fox less.

Jul 11, 2021
  12. mikecheck1212 rated TreeCatcher's post Like in the thread Wassup guys. Coming back..

Been a minute since I posted here, but you’ll see more of me posting. I think I want to get off Instagram and Facebook for a while....

Jul 11, 2021
  13. mikecheck1212 rated Carterantebi's post Like in the thread First halibut, thanks for your help..

Heyyy I know that fence ;)

May 8, 2021
  14. mikecheck1212 rated SandyPheet's post Like in the thread LJ 5/6 - Thanks to You Guys!.

Beautiful morning for fishing. No wind, clear water, overcast. Tired of getting skunked, I followed some of the advice I’ve read here,...

May 6, 2021
  15. mikecheck1212 rated Borderbasser's post Funny in the thread Upper Otay.

Thank you for your sacrifice sir.

Apr 29, 2021
  16. mikecheck1212 rated fishindad's post Helpful in the thread Upper Otay.

I fished it a few weeks ago with out a bite. Water was super clear and clean.Super fishy and I did see plenty of aquatic life mostly in...

Apr 29, 2021
  17. mikecheck1212 rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Upper Otay.

Fertilizer is responsible for about 99% of HAB events in SoCal, if the seminars I attend are any indication of fact...

Apr 25, 2021
  18. mikecheck1212 rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Upper Otay.

Has anyone decided how the city killed the lake??? Wasn't it the original home of Florida bass in San Diego?

Apr 24, 2021
  19. mikecheck1212 rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Upper Otay.

Until the water quality problem gets addressed, that lake might not be able to sustain some mosquitofish....

Apr 24, 2021