Ratings mikecheck1212 has given

1. mikecheck1212 rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Life event....

My father passed away a few weeks ago. He lived an interesting life, worked at restaurants in London, Madrid and Paris. One of those...

Oct 19, 2019 at 12:42 PM
  2. mikecheck1212 rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 10/13-Miramar for a change.

A couple of recent Miramar reports caught my eye recently and and even though I knew I might catch only dinks(Miramar is full of them),...

Oct 14, 2019
  3. mikecheck1212 rated surfsd's post Like in the thread The Pond Produces.

[ATTACH] Fished one of the local ponds this afternoon with a buddy. Slow bite. Both of us only grabbing one. I ended up with a solid...

Oct 6, 2019
  4. mikecheck1212 rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Rob Fishes San Diego Episode -1.

Hello, well I was finally able get something completed and uploaded to You tube. . Had a fun learning curve on editing software. Feel...

Oct 4, 2019
  5. mikecheck1212 rated Bassnbeans's post Like in the thread Dropshot Clinic This Morning.

3/4-1oz dropshot weight with a dropper loop about 12 inches above. Use a swim bait of your choice but the halis seem to like white...

Oct 3, 2019
  6. mikecheck1212 rated Fisher not a catcher's post Like in the thread Dropshot Clinic This Morning.

So what are the tips?

Oct 3, 2019
  7. mikecheck1212 rated Bassnbeans's post Like in the thread Dropshot Clinic This Morning.

[ATTACH] had the pleasure of meeting up with twnoel111 this morning for a clinic on dropshot at Tamarack. Beautiful morning. Cool but...

Oct 3, 2019
  8. mikecheck1212 rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Hosp point 10.01.19.

Hit hospitality point area for a few fish, 12, 20? I dunno, wasn't real serious, was just kind of hoping for a black croaker that never...

Oct 3, 2019
  9. mikecheck1212 rated Larry M's post Like in the thread Help surprising my bf please!.

Wife wanted me to quit my job and move to Colorado to live in the mountains. Since I worked for SDG&E at the liquified natural gas...

Oct 2, 2019
  10. mikecheck1212 rated Queue's post Like in the thread Help surprising my bf please!.

Its a bit pricey but I’ve enjoyed getting a houseboat on Lk Shasta in Dec. It’s off season so the houseboating experience is as cheap as...

Oct 2, 2019
  11. mikecheck1212 rated Fritzy's post Like in the thread So it’s not like YouTube. Carlsbad lagoon & surf fishing.

Im going out on a limb and saying youre doing something wrong....sorry couldnt help that! Try the Carolina rig with sand crabs,raw shell...

Oct 1, 2019
  12. mikecheck1212 rated Werfless's post Like in the thread So it’s not like YouTube. Carlsbad lagoon & surf fishing.

Look, if you have water, fish are in it, and maybe a lot more fish than you think. This sounds to me like you need to learn the water,...

Oct 1, 2019
  13. mikecheck1212 rated surfsd's post Like in the thread 9/30 Maiden Voyage on new Float Tube.

I’ve been focusing more on Salt Water the last few years and really got away from the bass scene. Borrowed a tube from a buddy last week...

Oct 1, 2019
  14. mikecheck1212 rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Last Hurrah!.

Summer no sooner ends than does fishing at the lake of Donald and Keiffer! Sunday will be your last chance; today was mine. Not a bad...

Sep 29, 2019
  15. mikecheck1212 rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Whiskey lovers 2.

When that bird dog first came out they donated money from each bottle to various hunting organizations. I might have to try there...

Sep 29, 2019
  16. mikecheck1212 rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Whiskey lovers 2.

Right now I am budgeting for the first time in years so I have been drinking Jim Beam lately. Every now and the I'll treat myself to a...

Sep 29, 2019
  17. mikecheck1212 rated William Ritchie's post Like in the thread Whiskey lovers 2.

Redbreast , single pot still Irish for me !

Sep 28, 2019
  18. mikecheck1212 rated K-Bo Smack's post Like in the thread KEEPER PERCH.

It wasn't easy, but I found 1 today. High tide 09:00, caught at 09:39 on sand crabs. Current was strong, salad wasn't too bad. Nobody...

Sep 28, 2019
  19. mikecheck1212 rated rockzilla's post Like in the thread Last trip till next year.

2nd car in, fished till 6pm. Water temp 70 in the morning and crept up to 74 by afternoon. Still extremely stained. Caught 30. Mostly on...

Sep 26, 2019
  20. mikecheck1212 rated twnoel111's post Like in the thread North County big chew.

Had a great session on Saturday morning with this 33+inch Halibut. A surf pointer in pearl did the trick. Cut 'em loose so you could...

Sep 23, 2019