Ratings mikecheck1212 has given

1. mikecheck1212 rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread July Barrett Opener.

One pontoon would do it! Maybe a volunteer! Seriously!

Jun 15, 2020
  2. mikecheck1212 rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread What will be the outcome?.

LOL! I don't know where these ballots are coming from. Well, they are coming from the registrar of voters. Somebody there is dropping...

Jun 12, 2020
  3. mikecheck1212 rated OPERATOR SPECTRE's post Agree in the thread The dreaded bucket brigaders (WARNING RANT).

Forgot. Reggae too

Jun 12, 2020
  4. mikecheck1212 rated G2uypie's post Agree in the thread Fishing Without A Day Permit?.

You won't get skunked! You're spreading some good karma. Getting the line wet this afternoon - i'll let you know if I have any luck!

Jun 12, 2020
  5. mikecheck1212 rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Purging.

Nobody is offended or hurt by your silly comments Dano. We just think you need to get a life.

May 30, 2020
  6. mikecheck1212 rated MaskedFisherDUDE's post Agree in the thread Barrett closed for the year..

Let’s get real. I wouldn’t be surprised if it never opened up again.

May 20, 2020
  7. mikecheck1212 rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Morbidly Obese or not?.

Lmao.. trump is scum, so is the (other) side... (Note, same side) no lie.. what a shock... Goes back to the very origins of the terms...

May 20, 2020
  8. mikecheck1212 rated Gabemorales's post Agree in the thread Click and you shall receive....

Tactical angler speed clips on Amazon. Not the best fisherman of hardbaits here but the speed clips have made a huge difference for me....

May 19, 2020
  9. mikecheck1212 rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Click and you shall receive....

I just like how the heavier SPs cast.. that separates them from the herd, IMO.. all the above baits, even bucktails, will do the job,...

May 19, 2020
  10. mikecheck1212 rated Big Daddy TR21's post Agree in the thread Murray-Just had to take a peak.

Nah I'm just not in to waiting to get in or out of the water.

May 15, 2020
  11. mikecheck1212 rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Who's Gonna Go First?.

Ain't a one gonna do time.. wrist slaps and sacrificing underlings will be the order of the day IMO... The political solution is viewed...

May 14, 2020
  12. mikecheck1212 rated swings are free's post Agree in the thread Did anyone see this coming?.

Fishing is an addiction and the withdrawls are real.

May 9, 2020
  13. mikecheck1212 rated Larry M's post Agree in the thread TP state beach..

I doubt if we will get ours for this year. Especially if we don't know how long everything will be closed. We have the Regal Unlimited...

May 9, 2020
  14. mikecheck1212 rated Larry M's post Agree in the thread TP state beach..

Here's another thought. For those of us that purchase a yearly state beach pass it should be extended beyond the expiration date of the...

May 9, 2020
  15. mikecheck1212 rated dilatedppls's post Agree in the thread Man's best friend (show and tell).

My 2 year old Australian cattle dog. Definitely wouldn’t get any other breed after her. Loyal and extremely intelligent.[ATTACH]

May 7, 2020
  16. mikecheck1212 rated von_smozel's post Agree in the thread idiocracy is now.....

Dilated, notice how they feed off of eachother? That same seething hatred with which they love to characterize people who have the...

May 4, 2020
  17. mikecheck1212 rated oldfogey's post Agree in the thread I was being sarcastic....

I've punched the red button a few times around here followed by an explanation or reasoning why I disagree. Just a disagree without...

May 1, 2020
  18. mikecheck1212 rated AzImport's post Agree in the thread SD beaches to begin reopening.

I'm left to wonder if anyone has asks and gotten an answer on why shore-based isn't allowable. Lord knows, you get within 10' of an...

May 1, 2020
  19. mikecheck1212 rated von_smozel's post Agree in the thread N. Korea's Kim Jong Un in vegetative state.

Man, talk about surreal. There's definitely more to the story right? First thing that doesn't add up is, how and why would NK allow...

Apr 27, 2020