Ratings mikecheck1212 has given

1. mikecheck1212 rated Creek's post Agree in the thread UFC Fight Night with Conor McGregor is More Proof Election Was Stolen.

Al lI know is, there must be an awful lot of sand in the desert because there sure are alot of people with their heads buried in it.

Jul 13, 2021
  2. mikecheck1212 rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Upper Otay.

Until the water quality problem gets addressed, that lake might not be able to sustain some mosquitofish....

Apr 24, 2021
  3. mikecheck1212 rated Slater's post Agree in the thread $GME squeeze.

"That's putting it mildly. Someone bought over $8 million in the final seconds of the trading day friday to secure the $8 call were in...

Feb 28, 2021
  4. mikecheck1212 rated blackcloud9's post Agree in the thread $GME squeeze.

If you want to be MOST LIKE Keith Gill and even ScubaLee, you would look seriously at becoming a VALUE investor. Value investors use...

Feb 27, 2021
  5. mikecheck1212 rated Carterantebi's post Agree in the thread $GME squeeze.

You know you can’t lose money if you just hold...

Feb 17, 2021
  6. mikecheck1212 rated Slater's post Agree in the thread $GME squeeze.

Buy more as it can only go One Direction, hold… Don’t need the money at this point so no hurry for me! Tsnp was another score… But hey...

Feb 12, 2021
  7. mikecheck1212 rated Carterantebi's post Agree in the thread $GME squeeze.

I think “gambling addiction” is a good way to phrase it. “Greed” might also be a fitting word. Oh well, I guess I had my fun.

Feb 12, 2021
  8. mikecheck1212 rated Carterantebi's post Agree in the thread $GME squeeze.

Looks like all the news outlets are eating up this whole silver thing and saying Reddit has shifted their interest to it. If you...

Feb 12, 2021
  9. mikecheck1212 rated ScubaLee03's post Agree in the thread $GME squeeze.

Wouldn’t be surprised if this was an example of “naked shorts” being caught. Kinda reminds me of residential real estate (RE) brokers...

Feb 12, 2021
  10. mikecheck1212 rated Carterantebi's post Agree in the thread $GME squeeze.

Been glued to my Robinhood app and WSB all week. GameStop, Blackberry, Nokia, everything to the moon. Never seen anything like this!

Jan 28, 2021
  11. mikecheck1212 rated snookslayer's post Agree in the thread SD River 1/19/21.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Just a quick evening session to the river yesterday. Water is definitely up in the spots where my buddy and I go. We...

Jan 21, 2021
  12. mikecheck1212 rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Invading the Capitol.

I am really happy that I do not own any velcro shoes and always take a picture of my fish I catch (with a home-made selfie stick made...

Jan 8, 2021
  13. mikecheck1212 rated DDuvan1's post Agree in the thread Invading the Capitol.

There is a big difference Creek. The protests/riots this summer were led by fringe groups on both sides. What is happening today was...

Jan 8, 2021
  14. mikecheck1212 rated dmorgan3's post Agree in the thread The Positive Results From The Elections Fraud.

If you consider the vast majority of judges leftists, oath-breakers or Deep Staters, the vast majority of people would think you have...

Jan 6, 2021
  15. mikecheck1212 rated spoonminnow's post Agree in the thread Election Fraud is the Bigfoot of 2020.

Sad that the fires of misinformation are higher than at any time in history and that the truth is either not something to be pursued or...

Jan 1, 2021
  16. mikecheck1212 rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Election Fraud is the Bigfoot of 2020.

NOT a funny subject fondling of kids. I know you are trying to be funny....but anyone who does with children is f***** up and Biden is...

Dec 21, 2020
  17. mikecheck1212 rated carpkiller's post Agree in the thread Election Fraud is the Bigfoot of 2020.

It's not the media's job to give us useful information. It's the media's job to keep us clicking, reading, or watching for one more...

Dec 18, 2020
  18. mikecheck1212 rated carpkiller's post Agree in the thread Election Fraud is the Bigfoot of 2020.

My experience is a bit different, but I shouldn't make such sweeping generalizations. I pay about 9 to 11 percent of my gross pay to...

Dec 18, 2020
  19. mikecheck1212 rated Chriwilson's post Agree in the thread State of Texas’s motion is denied by SCOTUS ....

True, I have a small pension or two, but in no way do I rely on them. It's a simple concept of living well below my means while...

Dec 14, 2020
  20. mikecheck1212 rated dmorgan3's post Agree in the thread Election Fraud is the Bigfoot of 2020.

Well, seeing the rebuttals from the Trumpers, I can understand why the Trump team is doing so badly in court. They are up to 50 losses...

Dec 12, 2020