Ratings mikecheck1212 has given

1. mikecheck1212 rated Werfless's post Disagree in the thread I just want to be assured I didn't spend nearly 2 hours fighting some seaweed (North Jetty, 8/18).

I am constantly humbled by the bass guys I meet on here. You all remind me how little I know about certain things..

Aug 19, 2019
  2. mikecheck1212 rated Medicated fisherman's post Disagree in the thread The Wall and The Liars.

Just because they're old claims doesn't mean its not true. Prison walls work that is why every prison has one. How do you stop the flow...

Mar 28, 2019
  3. mikecheck1212 rated Medicated fisherman's post Disagree in the thread Your Daily Dose of Cortez.

Please both sides have racist morons. No those marching with a swastika and dressed like Nazi's are NOT republicans. Nothing about the...

Mar 25, 2019
  4. mikecheck1212 rated Fishin_Buddy's post Disagree in the thread Your Daily Dose of Cortez.

Mikecheck1212 [ATTACH]

Mar 23, 2019
  5. mikecheck1212 rated plako's post Disagree in the thread The Wall and The Liars.

The incidents at the SY border section prove otherwise. Wall is very effective in stopping mass invasion by the leeches and when the...

Mar 18, 2019
  6. mikecheck1212 rated plako's post Disagree in the thread ....

There are four major differences between me and these hordes of "asylum" seekers: 1. I could cross the border quite easily ILLEGALLY 7...

Mar 17, 2019
  7. mikecheck1212 rated Paddyhopper's post Disagree in the thread Most disappointing SD fish session.

Everything you said was actually true...the violence is coming from the Democrats

Jul 26, 2018
  8. mikecheck1212 rated Creek's post Disagree in the thread food for thought.

This thread (and others like it - the political ones I guess you could say) truly show how the Libs just can't let go. Even some of the...

Jun 4, 2018
  9. mikecheck1212 rated Creek's post Disagree in the thread Trump Wins Again!.

This is so bad. There's so much wrong right now. This is exactly why so many officers are just letting people have a free-for-all....

May 30, 2018
  10. mikecheck1212 rated VinnyBass's post Disagree in the thread State of the Union.

[ATTACH]

Feb 3, 2018
  11. mikecheck1212 rated geofish's post Disagree in the thread The NFL and Free Speech.

There is a time and place for such protests...... During OUR National Anthem is not such a time! PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 29, 2017
  12. mikecheck1212 rated geofish's post Disagree in the thread The NFL and Free Speech.

There is a time and place for such protests...... During OUR National Anthem is not such a time! PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 29, 2017
  13. mikecheck1212 rated geofish's post Disagree in the thread The NFL and Free Speech.

Sep 29, 2017
  14. mikecheck1212 rated geofish's post Disagree in the thread The NFL and Free Speech.

Sep 29, 2017
  15. mikecheck1212 rated geofish's post Disagree in the thread The NFL and Free Speech.

Sep 29, 2017
  16. mikecheck1212 rated geofish's post Disagree in the thread The NFL and Free Speech.

Sep 29, 2017
  17. mikecheck1212 rated geofish's post Disagree in the thread The NFL and Free Speech.

Sep 29, 2017
  18. mikecheck1212 rated geofish's post Disagree in the thread The NFL and Free Speech.

Sep 29, 2017
  19. mikecheck1212 rated geofish's post Disagree in the thread The NFL and Free Speech.

Sep 29, 2017