Ratings mikecheck1212 has given

1. mikecheck1212 rated Dry Fly Rie's post Funny in the thread imba surf session.

Well done! I’m guessing you’ll give surf fishing another shot.

Jun 25, 2020
  2. mikecheck1212 rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Conservatives and liberals have passions.

and moderates have lives. Funny saying I saw recently. Notice how some of the regulars to the lounge only post to the lounge, go check...

Jun 23, 2020
  3. mikecheck1212 rated dilatedppls's post Funny in the thread The BIG Rally....

Hahaha! Everything he does is a disaster and failure

Jun 21, 2020
  4. mikecheck1212 rated scisports's post Funny in the thread The BIG Rally....

Now that’s a full 19,000 person stadium - NOT!!!! Trump you just got played, son! Proud of citizens on either side of the aisle that...

Jun 21, 2020
  5. mikecheck1212 rated Tommy Chang's post Funny in the thread Where's oldfogey's daily post? SD Bay 6/15.

Where's old fogeys daily post? Lol Since I don't see it. I'll post one for you daily fish fiends who live vicariously through these...

Jun 17, 2020
  6. mikecheck1212 rated MaskedFisherDUDE's post Funny in the thread July Barrett Opener.

It’s summer so there will be fish shallow and deep. It’s going to be what do you want to focus on? Stop skipping leg day from now on if...

Jun 16, 2020
  7. mikecheck1212 rated Hirame's post Funny in the thread The dreaded bucket brigaders (WARNING RANT).

I buy a license every year and fish piers regularly. If you know when and how to fish them, they can produce. Some of the best...

Jun 12, 2020
  8. mikecheck1212 rated Bird334's post Funny in the thread Sculpin Sting.

I got to see my son for the first time since the covid thing. We agreed to do some fishing, had my son's pole already riged up. But of...

Jun 12, 2020
  9. mikecheck1212 rated AzImport's post Funny in the thread Fishing Without A Day Permit?.

And keep that durn thing off the whole time too lol

Jun 12, 2020
  10. mikecheck1212 rated Slater's post Funny in the thread mullet?.

I use to have a mullet....

Jun 12, 2020
  11. mikecheck1212 rated B8DHOOK's post Funny in the thread How do I take bat rays home when they're so heavy?.

I can just picture some young family on vacation from San Francisco walking along the beach and see you dragging a big Bat Ray up the...

Jun 9, 2020
  12. mikecheck1212 rated Vegas mike's post Funny in the thread Liberty Station Report 6/3.

its all open for fishing now i got skunked there twice this week

Jun 9, 2020
  13. mikecheck1212 rated Jenx's post Funny in the thread Whiskey lovers 2.

I'm probably heading out to Arizona next weekend to visit some friends, and I was checking out the website for the Totally Wine and More...

Jun 8, 2020
  14. mikecheck1212 rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Purging.

I knew it was just a matter of time when hookemdano, the biggest crackpot in the lounge, would come on here with a stupid statement that...

May 30, 2020
  15. mikecheck1212 rated fishnfreak's post Funny in the thread Mayors daily speech.

The days I get a chance I watch the mayor at 4:30 talk about the reopening, in hope of hearing something about the lakes reopening. Each...

May 30, 2020
  16. mikecheck1212 rated DDuvan1's post Funny in the thread The Real Evils in This Pandemic.

Nice, I love comedy.

May 22, 2020
  17. mikecheck1212 rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Barrett closed for the year..

Hey Creek, stick to The Lounge with the other crackpots.

May 20, 2020
  18. mikecheck1212 rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Morbidly Obese or not?.

Let me know your opinions. Pelosi said Trump was morbidly obese and should not take hydroxychloroquine. Trumps BMI (body mass index) is...

May 20, 2020
  19. mikecheck1212 rated Midnightpass's post Funny in the thread Best Tide For Ghost Shrimp In Mission Bay?.

Ok, Very nice of you... You San Diego boys are alright.:emoji_handshake::emoji_relaxed:.. Butch

May 19, 2020
  20. mikecheck1212 rated Double Minor's post Funny in the thread Miramar.

2 months...

May 16, 2020