Ratings mikecheck1212 has given

1. mikecheck1212 rated toolbox's post Helpful in the thread 7/8... Somebody is hogging the tagged fish!.

It crushes batteries, extra bulky but I like it. The good thing about the new water levels is you don’t have to go far to work the right...

Jul 9, 2020 at 3:32 PM
  2. mikecheck1212 rated barepixels's post Helpful in the thread Sandcrab Scooper.

I love great ideas. I think this is a good design. Only need one hand... Does someone want to make me one? lol..... wishing. The...

Jul 7, 2020 at 2:10 PM
  3. mikecheck1212 rated scisports's post Helpful in the thread SDB kayak sesh 6/14.

Was not as good as it has been recently. Fished 5am to 11am our of Kellogg’s. Caught 2 legal sandies and a sub legal sculpin at first...

Jun 14, 2020
  4. mikecheck1212 rated Easy619's post Helpful in the thread Whiskey lovers 2.

Trader Joe's run..grabbed a bottle or my beloved Laphroaig 10 and a Dalwhinne 15 year [ATTACH]

May 26, 2020
  5. mikecheck1212 rated BassHound's post Helpful in the thread Murray 5/21, round 2.

Decided to hit lake Murray up again this morning. Beautiful day and seemed like it was going to be spacious with less then 10 boats in...

May 21, 2020
  6. mikecheck1212 rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Fish finder.

I am told they do show depth reliably, but for anything else, not too useful

May 19, 2020
  7. mikecheck1212 rated K-Bo Smack's post Helpful in the thread Click and you shall receive....

I use the Owner Hyper Snap or Welded Quick Snap - #0 & #1 size. The #0 is rated at 26 lb so plenty of strength for most surf...

May 19, 2020
  8. mikecheck1212 rated Gabemorales's post Helpful in the thread Click and you shall receive....

There’s a video on YouTube either warbaits or BD about them. Basically it said to just use the biggest clip you could get away with for...

May 19, 2020
  9. mikecheck1212 rated carpkiller's post Helpful in the thread Best Tide For Ghost Shrimp In Mission Bay?.

I can get shrimp at my favorite spot anytime the water's at 2 feet or below the mean low tide. Here's a snip from the good people at...

May 19, 2020
  10. mikecheck1212 rated ekimz's post Helpful in the thread Miramar.

Got out after work on Friday and ran into a few little guys, but nice to have the lake open. Was pretty windy, caught them both on a...

May 16, 2020
  11. mikecheck1212 rated andrew pate's post Helpful in the thread What lakes are open?.

Just received an email from Senator Joel Anderson he says the city wants to close the lakes indefinitely! He’s fighting them but the...

May 13, 2020
  12. mikecheck1212 rated fisheromen's post Helpful in the thread Did anyone see this coming?.

Strange times, indeed! I agreed with this!

May 10, 2020
  13. mikecheck1212 rated fisheromen's post Helpful in the thread Legendary posts!?!.

:emoji_laughing:

May 8, 2020
  14. mikecheck1212 rated camobass's post Helpful in the thread Just Got Back from Morena....don't waste your time..

I’ve heard they got better. The third time I got turned away by the punk *** ranger, I’d swear I’d never be back. 200k in brand new...

May 7, 2020
  15. mikecheck1212 rated Redjim's post Helpful in the thread SD beaches to begin reopening.

I stopped by the lifeguard station at the shores and per 2 SDPD motorpatrolmen and a lifeguard, fishing from the shore isn't allowed at...

Apr 29, 2020
  16. mikecheck1212 rated oldfogey's post Helpful in the thread SD beaches to begin reopening.

Fished the west side of MB this morning.....there were some pockets of semi-clean water. Minus tide so it meant wading in the mud....

Apr 27, 2020
  17. mikecheck1212 rated Easy619's post Helpful in the thread SD beaches to begin reopening.

Just watched the county press conference, and county beaches are set to open on monday for surfing, swimming and other water activities....

Apr 24, 2020