Ratings mikecheck1212 has given

1. mikecheck1212 rated Bassnbeans's post Helpful in the thread Dropshot Clinic This Morning.

Main is 10# PP super slick 8 (only braid I can tolerate, casts a mile) 20# flouro leader (probably a bit heavy, but it was that or 8#)

Oct 3, 2019
  2. mikecheck1212 rated Larry M's post Helpful in the thread Help surprising my bf please!.

VeronicaW Here's a place close by. The State Campground is just outside of the village of Idyllwild, walking distance. We used to live...

Oct 2, 2019
  3. mikecheck1212 rated spoonminnow's post Helpful in the thread Minnie stick designs will catch just about anything.

Post pictures and videos on IMGUR.com After opening the picture or video, copy/paste the BBCode in your post Preview to make sure it...

Aug 23, 2019
  4. mikecheck1212 rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Traegers.

We use it on public BBQs... Rust-Oleum and most of the bigger paint makers have a high temp BBQ and engine paint, it isn't expensive....

Aug 19, 2019
  5. mikecheck1212 rated Larry M's post Helpful in the thread Traegers.

I think that they sell hi-temperature paint for BBQs. Maybe call BBQs Galore for info. Clean up the rust, prime and paint. Just off of...

Aug 19, 2019
  6. mikecheck1212 rated tjohnson619's post Helpful in the thread Traegers.

I have one and it is nice... hottest I have ran is 350... I have 8 outdoor cooking devices including a flat top and a Blackstone Pizza oven

Aug 19, 2019
  7. mikecheck1212 rated Dry Fly Rie's post Helpful in the thread Lake Ramona.

The first time I fished Lake Ramona was around 2002. Back then, you could drive through the neighborhood on the Ramona side and park at...

Aug 1, 2019
  8. mikecheck1212 rated Chriwilson's post Helpful in the thread Fish die off - San Diego Local Pond.

Smaller bodies of water are highly susceptible to temperature swings. Here’s an excerpt about a much larger body of water that...

Jul 24, 2019
  9. mikecheck1212 rated Neuroshima's post Helpful in the thread SD River Soccer Carp.

Welcome to flycarpin! You should be proud that they looked and approached your fly. You'll increase your odds if you find one...

Jul 15, 2019
  10. mikecheck1212 rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread easy launch bay float tube spots.

SDB (don't knowSDB well) Kellogg (sand) Coronado cays (sand) MB Dana (ramp, a busy place tho, be careful) Ski beach (ramp and sand)...

Jun 12, 2019
  11. mikecheck1212 rated captwoody's post Helpful in the thread easy launch bay float tube spots.

I wanted to star a launch area post since I do not know all locations, easy launch means boat ramp or sand beach these are what I have...

Jun 12, 2019
  12. mikecheck1212 rated JWall's post Helpful in the thread Adapting 6-5-2019.

[ATTACH] They were the 3 inchers. Surprisingly hard to find local so ordered online. A must for your Barrett box as I have also hooked...

Jun 10, 2019
  13. mikecheck1212 rated johnnylh's post Helpful in the thread 6/2/19 Report.

Maybe 6-8 feet.

Jun 6, 2019
  14. mikecheck1212 rated plako's post Helpful in the thread The Wall and The Liars.

Sorry that I have angered you so much. I don't see any more benefits from discussing this topic with you. But will answer to others.

Mar 20, 2019
  15. mikecheck1212 rated plako's post Helpful in the thread The Wall and The Liars.

Agree, but it was so uncomfortable to me to call them cancer:(

Mar 18, 2019
  16. mikecheck1212 rated fisheromen's post Helpful in the thread ....

I don't want to make this a competition, but I am 64 years old and have never tasted beer.

Mar 14, 2019
  17. mikecheck1212 rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Trolling motor in the bay?.

Exactly what it sounds like.. I always preferred a chain drag to rebar or whatever, just an old school technique (like most things old...

Mar 12, 2019