Ratings mikecheck1212 has given

1. mikecheck1212 rated William Ritchie's post Helpful in the thread Bow Fishing the Surf?.

If you use a spear you have to be using a mask and have your face in the water , actual wording , free floating or swimming , have seen...

Dec 10, 2019 at 12:41 PM
  2. mikecheck1212 rated Easy619's post Helpful in the thread Whiskey lovers 2.

Eagle Rare is pretty good, but it's low rye so it's very sweet. If that's your thing, like makers or weller, Eagle Rare is pretty good....

Dec 10, 2019 at 12:29 PM
  3. mikecheck1212 rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread First Post and Some Questions..

Simple... Throwing the same thing over and over? Baitcaster is king for a reason. Changing what you do every five minutes or think you...

Nov 26, 2019
  4. mikecheck1212 rated Easy619's post Helpful in the thread Whiskey lovers 2.

For scotch i would say Ardbeg 10yr for smokey or Balvenie Doublewood.

Nov 25, 2019
  5. mikecheck1212 rated swings are free's post Helpful in the thread Whiskey lovers 2.

[ATTACH]This came highly recommend by the guy from the deli liquor store in alpine. Very impressive for the price .

Nov 24, 2019
  6. mikecheck1212 rated Chriwilson's post Helpful in the thread Whiskey lovers 2.

I'd start with Basil Hayden's for Bourbon or Macallan 12y for Scotch

Nov 12, 2019
  7. mikecheck1212 rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread SAND DOLLARS.

Loads of them (alive)on the flats at mariners at times.. I think the low tides get the ones in the surf moving, and the waves pick them...

Nov 6, 2019
  8. mikecheck1212 rated mcfish's post Helpful in the thread SAND DOLLARS.

Coronado beach has a bunch now.

Nov 6, 2019
  9. mikecheck1212 rated William Ritchie's post Helpful in the thread Whiskey lovers 2.

Had a chance to pick up a can of Stillhouse Black Bourbon , last week , Had a toast with 6 others to all the friends who have passed ....

Oct 31, 2019
  10. mikecheck1212 rated Bassnbeans's post Helpful in the thread Dropshot Clinic This Morning.

Main is 10# PP super slick 8 (only braid I can tolerate, casts a mile) 20# flouro leader (probably a bit heavy, but it was that or 8#)

Oct 3, 2019
  11. mikecheck1212 rated Larry M's post Helpful in the thread Help surprising my bf please!.

VeronicaW Here's a place close by. The State Campground is just outside of the village of Idyllwild, walking distance. We used to live...

Oct 2, 2019
  12. mikecheck1212 rated spoonminnow's post Helpful in the thread Minnie stick designs will catch just about anything.

Post pictures and videos on IMGUR.com After opening the picture or video, copy/paste the BBCode in your post Preview to make sure it...

Aug 23, 2019
  13. mikecheck1212 rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Traegers.

We use it on public BBQs... Rust-Oleum and most of the bigger paint makers have a high temp BBQ and engine paint, it isn't expensive....

Aug 19, 2019
  14. mikecheck1212 rated Larry M's post Helpful in the thread Traegers.

I think that they sell hi-temperature paint for BBQs. Maybe call BBQs Galore for info. Clean up the rust, prime and paint. Just off of...

Aug 19, 2019
  15. mikecheck1212 rated tjohnson619's post Helpful in the thread Traegers.

I have one and it is nice... hottest I have ran is 350... I have 8 outdoor cooking devices including a flat top and a Blackstone Pizza oven

Aug 19, 2019
  16. mikecheck1212 rated Dry Fly Rie's post Helpful in the thread Lake Ramona.

The first time I fished Lake Ramona was around 2002. Back then, you could drive through the neighborhood on the Ramona side and park at...

Aug 1, 2019
  17. mikecheck1212 rated Chriwilson's post Helpful in the thread Fish die off - San Diego Local Pond.

Smaller bodies of water are highly susceptible to temperature swings. Here’s an excerpt about a much larger body of water that...

Jul 24, 2019
  18. mikecheck1212 rated Neuroshima's post Helpful in the thread SD River Soccer Carp.

Welcome to flycarpin! You should be proud that they looked and approached your fly. You'll increase your odds if you find one...

Jul 15, 2019