Ratings mikecheck1212 has received

1. B8DHOOK rated mikecheck1212's post Agree in the thread First Post and Some Questions..

all my bay gear, is the same stuff i use for the largemouth bass...i use a 7ft medium heavy rod with a lews ss baitcaster...12 pound...

Nov 25, 2019
  2. Urklehaze rated mikecheck1212's post Agree in the thread Sdge home rankings.

I get it in the mail every once in a while

Nov 23, 2019
  3. Werfless rated mikecheck1212's post Agree in the thread SAND DOLLARS.

it is how they feed..they use the hairs to move the food to their mouths..

Nov 19, 2019
  4. bassgalrascal rated mikecheck1212's post Agree in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

the point is not about welfare..its about making assumptions and twisting them to fit a narrative to make it easier for some people to...

Nov 12, 2019
  5. William Ritchie rated mikecheck1212's post Agree in the thread Whiskey lovers 2.

First time trying this...I like this one a lot...definitely gonna buy this one again..I also ran into some Blanton’s and wellers at keg...

Nov 11, 2019
  6. Werfless rated mikecheck1212's post Agree in the thread Gas tax being use for the bullet train.

Something needs to be done about all the traffic here. It’s pretty bad. But before they start financing bullet trains can I get the...

Nov 4, 2019
  7. fishnfreak rated mikecheck1212's post Agree in the thread Gas tax being use for the bullet train.

Something needs to be done about all the traffic here. It’s pretty bad. But before they start financing bullet trains can I get the...

Nov 4, 2019
  8. swings are free rated mikecheck1212's post Agree in the thread Gas tax being use for the bullet train.

Nov 4, 2019
  9. William Ritchie rated mikecheck1212's post Agree in the thread Gas tax being use for the bullet train.

Nov 4, 2019
  10. Larry M rated mikecheck1212's post Agree in the thread Just a cookout!.

i don't think very many people out here are prepared for a situation like that...i don't even think a majority of people would survive...

Nov 1, 2019
  11. Creek rated mikecheck1212's post Agree in the thread Just a cookout!.

Go Nats!

Nov 1, 2019
  12. fisheromen rated mikecheck1212's post Agree in the thread Just a cookout!.

i don't think very many people out here are prepared for a situation like that...i don't even think a majority of people would survive...

Nov 1, 2019
  13. geofish rated mikecheck1212's post Agree in the thread When you have an itch at night. Feed your urge..

Very nice

Oct 31, 2019
  14. RolloTomasi rated mikecheck1212's post Agree in the thread Whiskey lovers 2.

First time trying this...I like this one a lot...definitely gonna buy this one again..I also ran into some Blanton’s and wellers at keg...

Oct 30, 2019
  15. RolloTomasi rated mikecheck1212's post Agree in the thread Life event....

Nice...any recipes left behind?

Oct 22, 2019
  16. Werfless rated mikecheck1212's post Agree in the thread Boring to Amazing Deps 250 via Nute!.

That guy is a magician..

Oct 22, 2019
  17. Werfless rated mikecheck1212's post Agree in the thread Life event....

Nice...any recipes left behind?

Oct 20, 2019
  18. B8DHOOK rated mikecheck1212's post Agree in the thread Retrieval technique for bass.

Slow roll...but once I start feeling weeds and grass I lift my rod tip and reel faster

Oct 17, 2019
  19. mcfish rated mikecheck1212's post Agree in the thread 10/13-Miramar for a change.

I’m convinced vinny could catch a 6 pound bass in the balboa park koi pond with yarn, a lottery ticket, and a triple a battery..

Oct 14, 2019
  20. mcfish rated mikecheck1212's post Agree in the thread 10/13-Miramar for a change.

The fish whisperer!

Oct 14, 2019