Ratings mikecheck1212 has received

1. G2uypie rated mikecheck1212's post Helpful in the thread Fishing Without A Day Permit?.

^id take that offer if I were you...

Jun 12, 2020
  2. G2uypie rated mikecheck1212's post Helpful in the thread Fishing Without A Day Permit?.

Pick up some hammers and some 3/8 jig heads and slow roll em..keep it moving too..don’t make the mistake of staying in one spot for tooo...

Jun 12, 2020
  3. G2uypie rated mikecheck1212's post Helpful in the thread Fishing Without A Day Permit?.

Fish the salt

Jun 12, 2020
  4. Larry M rated mikecheck1212's post Helpful in the thread What a crock....

Masks are not required in the state..although recommended...it’s a city thing..I was in Temecula yesterday and they haven’t been wearing...

May 21, 2020
  5. mcfish rated mikecheck1212's post Helpful in the thread Did anyone see this coming?.

Uhhh..weed stores are pretty essential

May 10, 2020
  6. fisheromen rated mikecheck1212's post Helpful in the thread Legendary posts!?!.

nobody ever disagrees with me..unless theyre wrong.

May 7, 2020
  7. fisheromen rated mikecheck1212's post Helpful in the thread San Diego River mission valley.

Or maybe I’m no good

May 3, 2020
  8. mcfish rated mikecheck1212's post Helpful in the thread If you like fish....

im gonna go...but first im gonna make my self look real sick and cough alot when i get there...have the place to myself..

Mar 28, 2020
  9. 619Angler rated mikecheck1212's post Helpful in the thread Miramar Float Tube Launch.

Miramar 1-9-16 not related to your launch questions....but usefull

Feb 28, 2020
  10. VinnyBass rated mikecheck1212's post Helpful in the thread Miramar water level......anyone?.

This is a couple years ago [ATTACH]

Feb 23, 2020
  11. old_rookie rated mikecheck1212's post Helpful in the thread Whiskey lovers 2.

next time youre there try the knob creek...

Feb 18, 2020
  12. RolloTomasi rated mikecheck1212's post Helpful in the thread Whiskey lovers 2.

I actually didn’t mind the basil..it didn’t stand out or have any different “special” characteristics or anything but I’d drink it...

Jan 10, 2020
  13. RolloTomasi rated mikecheck1212's post Helpful in the thread Whiskey lovers 2.

Picked this up a couple weeks ago because it was on sale...it was alright...kinda reminded me of an expensive version of jw black...I...

Jan 8, 2020
  14. kciuchta rated mikecheck1212's post Helpful in the thread Waders...a little input please....

I prefer breathable stocking foot waders over the neoprene or anything with a boot...you do not need wading boots...any shoe you can fit...

Dec 19, 2019
  15. JeremyFWright rated mikecheck1212's post Helpful in the thread Waders...a little input please....

I prefer breathable stocking foot waders over the neoprene or anything with a boot...you do not need wading boots...any shoe you can fit...

Dec 4, 2019
  16. Baywolf rated mikecheck1212's post Helpful in the thread Waders...a little input please....

oh, and if you do get neoprene waders, do not hang them outside in the blazing hot sun to dry, they will fall apart.

Nov 26, 2019
  17. Baywolf rated mikecheck1212's post Helpful in the thread Waders...a little input please....

Nov 26, 2019
  18. Larry M rated mikecheck1212's post Helpful in the thread SAND DOLLARS.

it is how they feed..they use the hairs to move the food to their mouths..

Nov 19, 2019
  19. Serruchofish rated mikecheck1212's post Helpful in the thread Gloves for when its slightly chilly.

Some people used the basic disposable gloves (like the ones doctors use)...

Oct 19, 2019
  20. Boogie rated mikecheck1212's post Helpful in the thread La Jolla Caves.

I’ve done the tour..they wouldn’t go in because the tide was high...maybe wait for a tour group to go out and see what they do

Aug 27, 2019